PDA

View Full Version : Rush poker MTTs on FT HUD prob

anxietyevangelist
10-18-2013, 11:46 PM
When I'm playing Rush Poker MTTs, my HUD works fine except for two things. It wont display how many big blinds I or any of my opponents have. It just has a zero where the BB amount should be. Its not a big deal but it can be annoying when I'm multi tabling.

The second thing is that, it seems the Hands played stat displays all my hands that I've played in all previous Rush MTTs. In regular MTTs the hands played stat starts at zero every time I play a new MTT.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

fozzy71
10-19-2013, 10:52 AM
When I'm playing Rush Poker MTTs, my HUD works fine except for two things. It wont display how many big blinds I or any of my opponents have. It just has a zero where the BB amount should be. Its not a big deal but it can be annoying when I'm multi tabling.

The BB HUD stat gets information from the previous hand history. Since most/all of the people at your table were not in your last hand history, and the previous hand is likely not finished yet due to a fast-fold, this stat can't be used/updated properly in any fast-fold games.

The second thing is that, it seems the Hands played stat displays all my hands that I've played in all previous Rush MTTs. In regular MTTs the hands played stat starts at zero every time I play a new MTT.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I will forward this for testing.

anxietyevangelist
10-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Thank you for your help. The BB question seemed so obvious in retrospect, thanks again.

fozzy71
10-20-2013, 12:15 PM
No worries. I am not sure if the other behavior is by design or a bug but it has been forwarded for testing and comparison with other fast-fold games like Zoom. I can't play these sites so I need to wait for feedback from our non-usa testing staff. Please be patient as this is a low priority issue right now as we are dealing with a lot of problems caused by the windows 8.1 update and it is going to cause a back log in our testing tasks.