PDA

View Full Version : Positional VPIP/PFR

ETBrooD
10-18-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi,

I'm a SH PLO player.
What I'd like to see is VPIP and PFR for each position, showing just villains current position.

Example:
Villain is EP and raises. I want to see his VPIP and PFR from EP as individual stats.
The total VPIP and PFR should be shown individually.
Now I can see that villain plays/raises X amount of times total, and elsewhere I can see he plays/raises Y amount of times in EP.

As soon as villains position changes, his positional VPIP and PFR stats should change accordingly from EP to BB to SB, etc.
This would save me a lot of time.

Until now I've had to open the VPIP pop-up to see it, and lately I've been checking these positional stats much more frequently.
Maybe some people would like to have this for other stats as well. I myself just need VPIP and PFR, for other stats I open the pop-up because I don't need them very often.

Thanks a lot! Love your awesome tool :)

ETBrooD
10-18-2013, 08:08 AM
I just realized that I also need this for Steal stats. I guess having it for all similar stats is best. VPIP, PFR, 3bet, 3bet vs Hero, Resteal vs Hero, Steal vs Hero, etc. etc.
Some may be a bit over the top, but better a few too many than not enough I guess.

eldodo
10-18-2013, 11:35 AM
I guess what OP is asking for is a position-by-position HUD, just like there is a street-by-street HUD. So for any position there would be a different HUD setup, so an opponent in the BB will get the BB HUD, and an opponent on BTN would get the BTN HUD. Interesting suggestion. And we'd need a small button in the HUD box that allows to change it to the "main HUD" (i.e. the non-positional one) for the case where we don't have enough hands on this villain.

Pretty good suggestion, I'd definitely use it.

udbrky
10-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.