PDA

View Full Version : Hand replayer does not open

Ashuran
10-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi there I had this problem for quite some time now.

The hand replayer doesn't open for some reason. The tab opens up, but i can't view the hand replayer itself only partly and in aero theme on windows. I attached the screenshot to make a bit more understandable.

I have updated/reinstalled .net framework, Hem2 is run as administrator and updated to the newest version.

Hope you can fix this, thanks.

udbrky
10-17-2013, 06:21 PM
1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
2 - Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/HowToUpdateYourGraphicsCardDriver
3 - Update Logitech Setpoint - Support + Downloads: SetPoint - Logitech (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/584/3131)
4 - Set desktop theme to basic, default, or a non-aero theme - Disable Aero on Windows 7 or Vista (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-aero-on-windows-vista/) (this will be the same for win8/7)

Please run this:

Download Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135)

Ashuran
10-17-2013, 07:22 PM
I have done everything you mentioned, but with no success. What else can be done?

Patvs
10-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Are you using a dual monitor setup?
Turn on AERO again.

Does the Replayer window also look like this if you move it to the other screen?

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Run a manual/ Windows Update and install all updates.

nota_bene
10-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Also having the same problem.

Did manual update and .net fix and restarted. One monitor set up (but tried "win+shift+left/right) to make sure it wasnt being opened on the other monitor. No firewall or antivirus other than windows 8 prepackaged. Windows 8 doesnt seem to have much in the way of different themes. I just changed the taskbar colour and moved the bar to the right hand side of the screen.

Rightclick/run hand in range tool seems to work fine.

udbrky
10-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Hover over the tile on the taskbar.

Right click on the window that pops up that is not coming up.

Click move.

Use your arrows to move it back to the screen.

nota_bene
10-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Sorry I wasnt clear. There is no second window open on the taskbar, just HEM1 main window. I just made sure that it wasnt being projected onto a second monitor that isnt there anymore using the above shortcut keypresses. Its just not opening at all.

On chrome you can see multiple windows are open, but this has never been the case when trying to run the replayer, though a second tab. does appear for the hand range tool

netsrak
10-22-2013, 04:00 AM
Ashuran is using HM2 which handles the replayer different than HM1 (btw. this is the HM1 forum :) )

nota_bene is using HM1, please see this:
* The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.
If thats not the reason please try the following:.
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.

nota_bene
10-22-2013, 08:52 PM
In control panel uninstaller I cant seem to see a "uninstall HM1" icon? Just HM2. The file is int he installation directory and it boots up etc. Fully functional with the 100k hand sample i have loaded to filter.

Patvs
10-22-2013, 10:57 PM
Do you want to (8) reinstall HM1?
Instead of uninstalling HM1 first, just install it again with the full installer.

nota_bene
10-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Seems to be working, thanks.

fozzy71
10-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Seems to be working, thanks.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

alicali
12-06-2013, 08:43 PM
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.

Please, send me the files!
Can you just post it here?

Patvs
12-07-2013, 09:52 AM