PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats vary significantly for same player on diff. tables

fly fisher
11-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Here's the situation:

I'm playing multiple tables with the same player. All tables are full ring at the same level. All tables are full, short one player, and/or one or more players are sitting out. The stats shown on one table significantly different than on another. The difference is due to (in large part, if not wholly) the # of hands.

Question #1 - Why would different # of hands be displayed for the same player?

I'm guessing its because of my 'HUD Filters' settings. See the attachment below of my current settings...

Question #2 - Given there are 7, 8 or 9 'active' players on a given 9 max table, what settings must I change to ensure my HUD displays similar stats for a given player?

Al1
11-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Here's the situation:

I'm playing multiple tables with the same player. All tables are full ring at the same level. All tables are full, short one player, and/or one or more players are sitting out. The stats shown on one table significantly different than on another. The difference is due to (in large part, if not wholly) the # of hands.

Question #1 - Why would different # of hands be displayed for the same player?

I'm guessing its because of my 'HUD Filters' settings. See the attachment below of my current settings...

Question #2 - Given there are 7, 8 or 9 'active' players on a given 9 max table, what settings must I change to ensure my HUD displays similar stats for a given player?

1) Yeha, that's normal. Imagine that 8 players sit out on a 10 handed table and you are now HU against PlayerA. Do you prefere his stats for when he plays 10 handed or when he plays HU? That's what you set in your filters.

2) On the panel you have attached, put 7to10 for #7 #8 #9 #10. This means that when the table is 7 handed for example, the HUD displays stats which were played when the table was 7 to 10 handed (=> excluding 6 handed or less). Etc...

If you don't understand, just tell me and I will try to re-explain in another manner.