PDA

View Full Version : Ninja tile

Number 34
10-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi,

I've been trying to get to grips with Ninja Tile. One problem I had was that a new table would come up with it's popup asking me if I wanted to take a seat etc. and before I have a chance to act on it another table would pop up from the stack on top of it, so to get to the potential new table I would have to start dragging tables from the stack out of the way. Am I missing something because that seems pretty un-userfriendly. I don't really want to just auto-buyin and sit at tables, as I want to see who's at the table etc. before I buy in. Is it possible for these new tables to auto-pop up in an aside slot, until you decide to sit or close them, at which point they close or join the stack as usual. Thoughts?

Thanks.

sideshow
10-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Hi,

I have being unable to reproduce this in the latest version 2.2.76 here is what i done to try and reproduce so please tell me if the steps are wrong

- opened 3 tables on PS
- in the lobby i clicked on a full table and joined the waiting list
- played on the 3 tables in Ninja tile layout
- when the seat was free at the table i joined waiting list it came up but was not included in the Ninja tile stack

If these steps are wrong can you please do a short video of the exact steps you done to reproduce and also send us your log file

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name

Number 34
10-18-2013, 06:42 AM
Hi, I'm having more problems than just this with Ninja Tile. Is it possible to organise a teamviewer session please?

Thanks.

sideshow
10-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Is the tile issue still occurring, before doing the tv can you send the information asked above and also tell us the other issues you are having.

aesmir
04-26-2014, 07:26 PM
I have the same problem than op.
My new tables Go to the stack. I Want they go to a new slot.
Do you have a solution ?
And can i change the time a table in which i fold to return to the main stack ?
Sorry for my english.
Ty, aesmir

udbrky
04-27-2014, 02:35 AM
Did you email the information requested?

aesmir
04-27-2014, 06:58 AM
Did you email the information requested?
No

aesmir
04-27-2014, 07:08 AM
1-My stack and my first slot are in the same location. Is that a problem?
2-The main stack must be on the top left of the window or can i have it in the middle ?

sideshow
04-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Hi,

If your stack and the first slot are in the same position then we can't move the table, move the first slot somewhere else that isn't already being used.

Yes for Ninja tile layout you need to have the stack in the top left corner and all other tables tile to the right of that, we are working on improving Ninja tile layout but for now this is how it needs to be set.