PDA

View Full Version : pacific shorthanded stats

hoh12
11-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Hello,

My first issue is that HM doesn't recognize pacfic poker's 6max tables, and I haven't found a manual setting for it, so my 6max stats gets stored among my full ring stats. What i want is to store it in a different "stake" like 1/2 FR and 1/2 6max.
My second issuie is that even if this worked I haven't found a setting for filtering the 6max stats for the hud. When I'm playing a 6max table I only need the stats for 6max and the same goes for full ring. So an opponent playing both 6max and full ring at the same time would show different stats for each table.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Hoh12

Al1
11-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Hello,

My first issue is that HM doesn't recognize pacfic poker's 6max tables, and I haven't found a manual setting for it, so my 6max stats gets stored among my full ring stats. What i want is to store it in a different "stake" like 1/2 FR and 1/2 6max.
My second issuie is that even if this worked I haven't found a setting for filtering the 6max stats for the hud. When I'm playing a 6max table I only need the stats for 6max and the same goes for full ring. So an opponent playing both 6max and full ring at the same time would show different stats for each table.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Hoh12

Hi,

To make difference with FR and 6max, go to filter and select a range of players. For example: 4-6 for 6max and 7-10 for full ring or what you want.

If you go to "HUD Options => Table Preferences", you can setup your HUD in function of the numbers of players.

Be sure you have a recent version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe