PDA

View Full Version : autoimport slow for some reason

Hasuwisp
10-15-2013, 11:30 PM
Hello, my played hands take 10 seconds to appear at monitor? Im not sure if its because autoimport is slow or no but it looks like not because of ai slow, when import is done it takes several second to hand to appear at HUD. Computer: macbook retina windows 7, 1 year before when it started 1 week ago it worked fine. I tried to disable antivirus/firewall/ add everything to their exceptions lists as its suggested at your site, i did all vacuum reindexes etc with database, i deleted old hhs files in case it can be a problem, reinstalled net framework and upgraded win 7 to the lastest,checked auto import folders, archiving disabled of course. But still got that problem, it started actually as i can remember after i tried to enable aero theme for tn2, but after i didnt like how i works i stopped to use tn2 and disabled aero and went back to theme i had for 1 year(maximum perfomance). So basically i think i tired it all, it must be something easy, need help. Thank you.

udbrky
10-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Please remove c:\hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive from your auto import folders list, as well as any folder to which your auto import folders are set to archive, or any folder that has a lot of hands files, from your auto import folders. This just creates a loop of importing and archiving and slows down your HUD, perhaps even causing it not to show up, and in some cases a crash, as Windows cannot handle the file names.