PDA

View Full Version : no hud on ft!!!

spoutnic
02-16-2011, 11:58 AM
The last version did it to me once 1.11.05a,the download version) , no hud for new players at final table (rebuy mtt). I closed/open hem, no hud at all on final table. The rest of the tables were ok.

Now, i updated it with the "stable version".

On 1 ft, it took ages before my hud appeared. (mt sng)
+
Another ft, i get moved, no hud at all. (mt sng)
+
Another ft, the new players dont have hud (scheduled mtt)

Im totally lost. You are suppose to have the best product. I cant configure the "other" program. I need hem to work! Its the first time i have problems with hem, and its been for a long period of time. Since the multientries. Its getting really annoying not knowing if i have a real stable version. Im a small time grinder, i cant take off all the time because my most important tool is not working properly where the money is; the final tables.

Please, help.

Thank you

PS. I think 1 point in common to all the ft with problrems is they had antes. No problems on 45 man ft.

Patvs
02-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you force the HUD to come on using TableFinder in TableManager? : http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

spoutnic
02-17-2011, 03:45 PM
I already had the update.

Tonight, no problems. But few ft, and no scheduled mtt ft as well.

Keep you up to date!

Thank you

Patvs
02-18-2011, 12:21 AM
ft = FINAL TABLE?

(I misread it for Full Tilt a couple of time).
NO HUD on RUSH SNG final tables is a bug we're aware of and are still working on a fix.

madman215
02-21-2011, 02:28 AM
just updated to the latest version to work with METs, but now the HUD isnt working on any tournaments, MET or not --- any ideas pls?

Patvs
02-21-2011, 05:27 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try creating a new empty database.

spoutnic
02-24-2011, 05:18 AM
I played over a hundread games yesterday, had no problems. Or if i had, i was too busy playing 16+ tables and not cashing...

But tonight, played maybe 40 games (mtsng) and had 1 problem on a final table. 90 man double stack turbo, No hud on new players. Closed/open hem, no hud at all on the table (hud was there on other tables).

I did the table finder thing. Doesnt work. The details of the table appeared in the table finder window, but thats it.

Tell me to look for; it doesnt happen on all final tables.

I dream of the flawless hem i had before; please make my dream a reality!

Thank you

PS.New database, was it for me? That means i have to play without stats on my regular players? Thats ev-...

PPS i hope the new ftp patch help you guys

Patvs
02-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Create a new database and REIMPORT all your hands.

Read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Which SQL version are you using? Update to 8.4.7 from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org)

spoutnic
02-25-2011, 12:26 AM
How do i see my current postgresql version?

Here is the closest i get when i want to update:
Index of /mirrors/postgresql/source/v8.4.7
[ICO] Name Last modified Size Description
[DIR] Parent Directory -
[ ] postgresql-8.4.7.tar.bz2 27-Jan-2011 18:34 13M
[ ] postgresql-8.4.7.tar.bz2.md5 27-Jan-2011 18:35 66
[ ] postgresql-8.4.7.tar.gz 27-Jan-2011 18:35 17M
[ ] postgresql-8.4.7.tar.gz.md5 27-Jan-2011 18:35 65
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at ftp5.ca.postgresql.org Port 80

What do i do from there? If you have a simple link, it would be much easier.

Thank you

spoutnic
02-25-2011, 12:40 AM
About create new database and reimport hands. I contr+f import hands and saw nothing that looked like importing hands on the 1st page. I will do all the tread now.

And i dont know how to create a new database. I use the same database for all my uses. I bought a powerfull computer (i5 2,8ghz, 4 gig ram...) because i have no computer skills. One database, on a seperate hard disk, because i thought it would be more simple. I changed to hem because i thought it was more simple. Now im totally lost. Everything sounds complicated.

You have a total dumb computer user. This reimport hands thing sounds like chineese to me. I want to help you fix this problem, but please, keep in mind im a poker player. I have 0 skills in computers. It took me days to figure out how to put my database on a seperate harddrive. And i had the backup/restore fonction to do it.

A link to how to import hands would be appreciated. Help me help you fix this hem for good.

Thank you

BTW, i will be with my cpu untill +-3am tonight. We can discuss directly if you can/need to help me help you. Im not working, taking off before grinding the mtsng this weekend.

spoutnic
02-25-2011, 05:15 AM
Welcome to hem forums.

What do you like in my tread? Are you a ptr3 fan? What is the purpose of your interaction? I only see incomplete informations.

Wait. I google searched forever710. You are banned in many forums. I would like you to get kicked out of my tread permenantly. No trolling here.

netsrak
02-25-2011, 06:20 AM
1. How to create a new database: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database

2. Import: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands
You should start with "Import from file" selecting your archive folder (default c:\hmarchive)

spoutnic
02-25-2011, 07:22 AM
Thank you, for everything.

Im reimporting my database now. The links were very helpful and dumb proof.

I found a folder: c:/hem data backup/data, 8,8 gig, dated from the 14th jan 2011. My curent database is at E:/data, 11,2 gig. My last backup i did was the 13th feb 2011, file size 418 meg. Where is this folder from? Is hem doing backup by itself? Is it useful? Can i delete it?

Thank you again, reimporting seems long.

spoutnic
02-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Im still importing. I cant sleep before i feel i have done everything to fix it.

About sql, i would like you to tell me were exactly i have to download. When i installed it, i used a random website. I really dont like this option. Im paranoid. i prefer not download on a random site again. On the official site, i dont know what i have to download. In previous post, i copy pasted a page that made sense. I dont know what to click and download there. And maybe im way off. My sql folder is called 8.4.

Please, help me on updating my sql. I feel your help will be returned to you in the form of free play testing and reporting if i have hud problems and if everything is ok on final tables. I will follow your instructions. I want hem to work perfectly for everyone.

Thank you for your help, we will fix hem for good.

spoutnic
02-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Im still importing. I cant sleep before i feel i have done everything to fix it.

About sql, i would like you to tell me were exactly i have to download. When i installed it, i used a random website. I really dont like this option. Im paranoid. i prefer not download on a random site again. On the official site, i dont know what i have to download. In previous post, i copy pasted a page that made sense. I dont know what to click and download there. And maybe im way off. My sql folder is called 8.4.

Please, help me on updating my sql. I feel your help will be returned to you in the form of free play testing and reporting if i have hud problems and if everything is ok on final tables. I will follow your instructions. I want hem to work perfectly for everyone.

Here are the options i have to download:
/mirrors/postgresql/binary/v8.4.7Solaris/solaris10/i386
/mirrors/postgresql/binary/v8.4.7/solaris/solaris10/sparc
/mirrors/postgresql/binary/v8.4.7/Solaris/solaris11/i386
/mirrors/postgresql/binary/v8.4.7/solaris/solaris11/sparc

Inside of each of these folders, the clickable files are alike. 2 of them have the number 64, wich i think refers to 64 bit(i use win 7 64 bits). 1 of the 2 files with 64 in it ends with md5.

So, solaris 10 or 11?
i386 or sparc?
*64.tar.bz2.md5 or *64.tar.bz2 ?
Thank you for your help, we will fix hem for good.

Patvs
02-25-2011, 02:44 PM
You need SQL for Windows.

Try: Old Version of PostgreSQL 8.4.7 Download - OldApps.com (http://www.oldapps.com/postgresql.php?old_postgresql=12)

(the redirect to the download link on the official site seems offline)

spoutnic
02-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Hi again,

Im trying to update postgresql with the link you gave me(thank you). Now im stuck at the password thing again. I tries the 3 default ones. No good. My pg_hba was already modified; md5 changed to trust. When i open my hem, my password is dbpass, but its 1 of the default ones that doesnt work. I read this solution:

"Standard postgresql passwords are postgrespass, postgres and dbpass.

If none of them works you need to delete the postgres user. Open a command box as administrator and type
net user postgres /delete

After successful completion you can assign a new postgres password during the next installation."

Need more info on this. I get acces denied, system error 5. How do i open command box as administrator?

I found my answer for that, postgresql updated

I couldnt check the "run as admin" square in the properties/compatibility option. But i simply had to right click and directly choose "run as admin"...

Thank you

spoutnic
02-25-2011, 11:12 PM
BTW, i have 700k players missing on my new database where i reimported my hmarchives. I reimported my current hmarchives + my hm archives from my old computer. I dont understand where those 700k players "went".

spoutnic
02-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Other things.

I ran report from september 2010 to feb 2011 on my old and new databases, tourneys, limit+ no limit + pot limit, all bb levels checked, vpip 0 to 100. All those hands were played on my new computer. my original database has 413 395 hands tracked on me. The new reimported database has 409 463 hands tracked on me; thats 3932 hands missing, plus x hands on other players.

I mainly play mtt.

I checked how many players i had on my old and new database from sept 2010 to feb 2011, tourneys, limit+ no limit + pot limit, all bb levels checked,vpip 0 to 100, min hands played=1. My old database had 69 871. My new reimported database has 69 472. 399 players missing.

Why?

When i changed computer, i lost many hands from my old computer in the transfer. It was my fault because i wanted to use the new version of sql that supported 64 bit fonctions. I accepted the losses as i accept a bad beat.

Now, i will do playtesting for you in my new database and see if i still have the "no hud on new players at a final table" problem. It feels weird to do playtesting for a program i paid for. But i want hem to work perfectly as it is a tool i use for work.

Next working session tomorrow if im not too lazy.

spoutnic
03-04-2011, 08:33 AM
10$ scheduled tourney on ftp. No hud on final table. Tried forcing hud with table finder. No hud.

What other infos you need to fix this problem?

Patvs
03-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06b%20Internal-1.exe

If you played all your hands on Full Tilt, email Full Tilt to request EVERY HAND you've EVER PLAYED.

Import them, combined with all the summary files you have in your archive folders.

spoutnic
03-05-2011, 05:06 AM
Tell me if i understand correctly;

i install the update.
I create a new database.
i request and import all my hands played on fulltilt.
i import my hmarchive folder.

Thank you

Patvs
03-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Yes. Exactly.

It's possible you'll still have some INCOMPLETE MTTs when you're finished with that, but that can only be caused by missing (or incomplete) summaries.

HoldemManager can't import "requested Full Tilt summaries.... yet", so if there still are incomplete MTTs you'll have to manually edit the results for those.

spoutnic
03-05-2011, 05:09 PM
I can live without the database on my old computer. It was a windows vista; old sql. should i import hmarchives from it as well?

I extract the 1st part of my entire history, 2% later it says data error, file is broken.

Im stuck

spoutnic
03-05-2011, 05:11 PM
And about the manually edit thing. I have never done it. I dont know how, what it is...

BUT, i have over 15k games on fulltilt. I hope it's not a lot of work...

Patvs
03-05-2011, 05:45 PM
What do you mean you "extract the 1st part of my entire history".

You exported your hands?

:

install the update.
create a new database.
request and import all your hands played on fulltilt.
import your hmarchive folder.

--

Sort the tournament/SNG by complete/incomplete, and let us know out of 15k games how many show up as incomplete.

spoutnic
03-05-2011, 06:16 PM
I have 46 parts for all my hand history. i download part 1 from my email. Open extract the 2,9 meg file with 7-zip prog , and the extraction stops at 2%, giving the message i told you.

I didnt try other parts (2/46, 3/46 etc.). I feel its better to do them in order.

spoutnic
03-05-2011, 06:29 PM
"Sort the tournament/SNG by complete/incomplete, and let us know out of 15k games how many show up as incomplete."

Its close to chineese to me this; i always used ptr to track my results. I guess i will have to understand this when im done with reimporting my database.

Tonight, and tomorrow if im not too lazy, i work. I will do this for you next monday or so.

Patvs
03-05-2011, 09:37 PM
I have 46 parts for all my hand history. i download part 1 from my email. Open extract the 2,9 meg file with 7-zip prog , and the extraction stops at 2%, giving the message i told you.

I didnt try other parts (2/46, 3/46 etc.). I feel its better to do them in order.

Download ALL 46 files. All to the same folder. Then extract the first file.
They will probably ALL be used (ALL 46) to extract into 1 massive 300 MB .txt file.

spoutnic
03-06-2011, 04:59 AM
i hate computers.

It wouldnt extract untill i renamed the files i downloaded twice that were called *.rar (2) without the (2)...

spoutnic
03-06-2011, 05:21 AM
I started the reimport. I hope it will be done by 4pm for the sunday million.

If its not finished by 4pm, what do i do? I need it to play.

by the way, i had one final tablet without hud on new players, and i still dont know what and how and? to do with ?imcomplete tourneys? Sort them? Thats chineese for me.

spoutnic
03-06-2011, 05:21 PM
My total hand history has been imported, Its done now, 10 minutes before the sunday million. I have 24 import errors, 0 imcomplete hand.

I will reimport my hm,archive when im done working tonight. And i will play in this database today.