PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Poker: HEM interrupts gameplay

logitech
11-24-2008, 01:25 AM
When I use HEM while playing SNG at Absolute Poker, I notice that the table window keeps getting inactive. This prevents me from entering the bet amount. Another effect is that when I click on the last hand played in the HUD that invokes the hand details, I'm unable to use the drop-down list to select another hand to view as this window keeps getting deactivated or inactive.

When I stop Auto Import and turn off HUD, the table window is now always active and bet amount entry is ok.

Please advise if the auto import process is interrupting the table window.

Al1
11-24-2008, 09:01 AM
When I use HEM while playing SNG at Absolute Poker, I notice that the table window keeps getting inactive. This prevents me from entering the bet amount. Another effect is that when I click on the last hand played in the HUD that invokes the hand details, I'm unable to use the drop-down list to select another hand to view as this window keeps getting deactivated or inactive.

When I stop Auto Import and turn off HUD, the table window is now always active and bet amount entry is ok.

Please advise if the auto import process is interrupting the table window.

Hi,

What's your version?

Can you upgrade?
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

logitech
11-24-2008, 10:15 AM
My version was 1.06.03h. I had updated to 1.06.04rc7 beta and it seems to be working now. thanks!