PDA

View Full Version : Hud filters

gfk_asbos
10-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Hello guys, I dont know if this is the right place to post such a question/suggestion but since am new to this forum I ll just post it here and the admin can move it accordingly. My thought was to try and check if its possible to filter the hud stats with factors different than the "players left in the table such as "players left in the tournament" (which is gonna be extremely handy for sng players like me) or the "M", so as far as I know there is no way to filter the stats in such a manner so I wanted to ask if I am mistaken how do I use those filters and if I am not I d like to suggest to somehow fix that if its even possible. Thank you in advance gfk_asbos

Patvs
10-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Filter for players left in the tournament:

This isn't possible for MTTs (and multi table 'SNGs' such as the 18-, 27-, 90-, 180- etc man SNGs)
since HoldemManager doesn't know (and can't deduct from the handhistory file) how many players are left in the tourney.

If you play STTs, you can use a #players filter: hud settings--> HUD filters:
Classic STT #players filter is:
2:2-2
3:3-6
4:3-6
5:3-6
6:3-6
7:7-10
8:7-10
9:7-10
10:7-10

---

"M": hud settings--> tournament filters, you can setup a stacksize filter, for the amount of 'big blinds' a player has left.

gfk_asbos
10-12-2013, 06:37 AM
thank you for the quick reply, is there any intentions to make a new filter like the one with the big-blinds but with M instead?

Patvs
10-12-2013, 10:56 AM
No,... but you can use this guide: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/share-your-hud-configurations/86811-my-hud-tourney-filter-reflecting-m.html

gfk_asbos
10-14-2013, 09:47 AM
but whats so difficult about it? I mean it definatelly sounds doable to me and I would suppose it would not need a lot of extra work to create this filter in any of the upcoming patches plus its gonna be for sure the best way to filter the stats especially for sng grinders.

Patvs
10-14-2013, 05:05 PM
I've added your email address to the ticket HM-7600, requesting an "M" filter.

(we also already have a request ticket HM-5625 to add a stacksize filter to cashgames)

gfk_asbos
10-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Ah, thats really nice, thanx a lot ! is there anyway I can get updated about this issue?

Patvs
10-14-2013, 07:37 PM
You'll be automatically notified via email when if it's implemented.

gfk_asbos
11-28-2013, 08:03 AM
still no update....?

Patvs
11-28-2013, 08:25 AM
This is a feature request ticket.
It doesn't have critical / high priority status (as some of the bug tickets).

So I have no eta, when (or even if) this will be implemented.

gfk_asbos
04-19-2014, 04:01 PM
" It doesn't have critical / high priority status " thats too bad, all people who have a clue on how does the HUD work and whats the logic behind sngs play, understand that its actually CRITICAL. I understand that people in you support are extremely busy on working on bugs etc but on the other hand I really dont think its that a big deal.... I mean ... come on. we know its not.

HossendeHaai
04-19-2014, 04:27 PM
I have a clue how HUD's work and I think the difference between BB's and M is trivial. Definitly not CRITICAL. So you're wrong when you make claims about knowing how all ppl think.

Patvs
04-19-2014, 06:51 PM
" It doesn't have critical / high priority status " thats too bad, all people who have a clue on how does the HUD work and whats the logic behind sngs play, understand that its actually CRITICAL. I understand that people in you support are extremely busy on working on bugs etc but on the other hand I really dont think its that a big deal.... I mean ... come on. we know its not.

Did you look into using the stacksize filter for M?
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/share-your-hud-configurations/86811-my-hud-tourney-filter-reflecting-m.html

gfk_asbos
04-20-2014, 07:10 AM
I didnt claim you have no clue about how HUD works but the difference between BB's and M is at least remarkable, especially when there are a ton of different tournament types where the ante/blind analogy changes significantly, influencing really many spots. Even if you, somehow, are able to disagree on that, I dont really want to argue about it with you, I might be a fish for considering such an "extreme detail" important (well me and few others but yes, you get my point) the thing I am trying to say here, is that critical or not, usefull or useless, the M filter is simple to be created and I dont see why I am still not able to use it. Other people have same opinion about the position filters etc. I understand that current HM2 software needs a lot of improvment in different sections and that people get busy working on these, something I really appreciate, but please appreciate the fact that I post here to help YOU guys, improve YOUR product, so I get better services out of it... we all want the same thing here... dont we?

Patvs
04-20-2014, 09:17 AM
HossendeHaai is just trolling.

On the M-filter. An antes/blind level filter will likely be implemented first.
This is a different feature request ticket which is a lot more popular, HM-2516. I've also added your email address to that ticket.

gfk_asbos
09-20-2014, 09:12 AM
wazzup guys, almost 2 years laters... any progress on that?

fozzy71
09-20-2014, 01:28 PM
This thread was started about a year ago, not two years ago. There is no ETA for either of the tickets mentioned in post #6. Both are considered low priority feature requests and in fact the M Filter request has not received any other support in the past year as your email address is the only email address on the ticket waiting to be notified if/when it is implemented so the chances of it being implemented are very slim.

gfk_asbos
09-20-2014, 02:19 PM
how many tickets would I need, to make it happen tomorrow?

fozzy71
09-20-2014, 02:49 PM
You can't 'make tickets'. There are 2 tickets mentioned in post #6 by patvs: 1 is for the tourney M HUD filter and the other is for cash game stack size HUD filter. Neither is on the short-term to-do list so neither will happen tomorrow, or next month for that matter. We may reconsider implementing them in the future if more people show support for them.

gfk_asbos
09-20-2014, 04:58 PM
i didnt claim I can make tickets I just asked how many tickets would it need to be consider something super important that should be fixed asap.