PDA

View Full Version : problem

Leon
10-10-2013, 09:01 PM
i dont understand anything, tn1 was so simple and this is so complicated.
how can i set tables on few places and move it with mouse keys,i dont need tile, cascated,stack...just want to set in tn few places for table(same as tn1 had) and then move it with mouse keys when i playing
then how can i set %of bet by street,in "betting" there is to set that but i always had to click hotkey in every street,i want it automaticlly

sideshow
10-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi,

My understanding is your want to set tables aside is this correct? If so please do the following go to the hot keys tab > table control > set tables aside

When you get here set a hot key for S.T.A 1 and so on until you have the amount of slots setup as you want. Then when you have this done go to the layout tab > edit > tick Show table aside, then click on add TA slot this will show a display window move this to where you want he first table to be set aside, then to add second slot click add TA slot again and so on. When finished just click close.

Leon
10-19-2013, 06:32 PM
ty
and how can i set betting % by streets,i can set that in "betting" but i have to press hotkey every street
... and when is my turn to play i cant press enter when i type something in chat or note ,is it posible to change it

sideshow
10-20-2013, 02:53 AM
Hi,

You can do this in the preset bets tab, Preset Bets are Default Bets. They are bets TableNinja II automatically fills in the bet box when it's your turn to act.

If you go to the hot keys tab > Cycling > Popping up tables > untick eat enter key at active table when its your turn

Leon
10-25-2013, 06:43 PM
and how can i move replay table aside?..and now in husng when blinds go up first hand afterthat i opened 3,5*bb although is set 2*.that happened every time when blinds go up,i supose its after new update because that never happened before till today

sideshow
10-26-2013, 05:31 AM
Hi,

About the replay table are you referring to the poker site hand Replayer window? If so this is not considered a table in TN2 so it is not possible to set it aside.

For the Preset bets issue what site is this happening on?

Leon
10-27-2013, 01:24 PM
its happening on pokerstars

sideshow
10-27-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi,

This should be resolved in the latest build 2.2.90 if you don't have this build please go to the updates tab > get latest version.

Leon
10-27-2013, 03:35 PM
i have 2.2.90,that actually started to happen after last update

sideshow
10-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Hi,

On what game types is it happening, I have played on PS all cash, tournaments and SNG and can't reproduce. What theme are you using?

Please send us your log file so we can see what is causing the issue
Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com