PDA

View Full Version : Stats not color coding accurately

theorize
11-23-2008, 07:53 PM
When I initially started using HM (a few months back) I color coded the stats and it worked well for a few days. Then it started getting all random. Some stats for some players code accurately and the same stats from different players don't, they'll just be grey. It seems to be completely random. I was hoping this would correct its self with a newer version. So I just updated to the latest version 1.06.04rc7 and am still experiencing the same problem.

Additionally my hud crashes on occasion. Basically when this happens the players stats won't match the player. I've found that restarting HM fixes this problem. However, when I do this I get the error message to the effect of "cant save pospref stats" and it'll keep repeating unless I hit the cancel. Then when I restart HM it says couldn't used pospref stats do you want to continue, I hit yes and then I'm relegated to setting up stats in proper positions before I can play.

I am using windows XP and play exclusively on stars.

Pls advise

Al1
11-23-2008, 08:26 PM
When I initially started using HM (a few months back) I color coded the stats and it worked well for a few days. Then it started getting all random. Some stats for some players code accurately and the same stats from different players don't, they'll just be grey. It seems to be completely random. I was hoping this would correct its self with a newer version. So I just updated to the latest version 1.06.04rc7 and am still experiencing the same problem.

Additionally my hud crashes on occasion. Basically when this happens the players stats won't match the player. I've found that restarting HM fixes this problem. However, when I do this I get the error message to the effect of "cant save pospref stats" and it'll keep repeating unless I hit the cancel. Then when I restart HM it says couldn't used pospref stats do you want to continue, I hit yes and then I'm relegated to setting up stats in proper positions before I can play.

I am using windows XP and play exclusively on stars.

Pls advise

Hi,

1) Make a backup of "Config" in a safe location
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe
8) Test if it works
9) Overwrite the backuped holdemmanager.config in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Import your HUDs

pLaYa
12-30-2008, 09:15 PM
You know about the "adjust color for sample size" checkbox in the player preferences tab?
For me, the stats are pretty grey (instead of white) until I have a good amount (100+), then the colors become bolder, and actually look like the ones I chose. I like this feature, coz when you have a low sample size, the stats dont rly mean as much, so theyre less bold.