PDA

View Full Version : Filter Help Request: Hero Equity at Turn vs River

TLs4x
10-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Hello!

I've been using HM2 for about a year now - but only recently started drilling down into the reporting features (have had a fairly vanilla set up thus far).

My question is whether or not you could set filters to pull up the hands where the hero gets rivered and goes to showdown after being x% at the turn - where x might be filtered into 20% buckets like how they are in the "Races" report.

Any insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Keith

Patvs
10-10-2013, 07:22 AM
No this isn't possible. HoldemManager doesn't track your x% status for all streets in the reports)
(despite it already shows this % in the replayer)

So you currently can only use the More Filters--> Other Advanced Filters--> Other--> Allin Win% is, to look at hands where you were allin on the turn with x% but still won/lost.

We have a feature request ticket to add these stats HM-7451. I've added your email address to the ticket.

asox
02-27-2014, 10:35 AM
No this isn't possible. HoldemManager doesn't track your x% status for all streets in the reports)
(despite it already shows this % in the replayer)

So you currently can only use the More Filters--> Other Advanced Filters--> Other--> Allin Win% is, to look at hands where you were allin on the turn with x% but still won/lost.

We have a feature request ticket to add these stats HM-7451. I've added your email address to the ticket.

Hello
Have you a new info for include this Stat in HM2/Filters

TY

udbrky
02-27-2014, 02:48 PM
We do not have an ETA.

lorddreyfuss
06-12-2014, 09:00 PM
I would love to see this filter made too.

udbrky
06-12-2014, 10:36 PM
I have added you to be notified.

TiltFreeSince93
09-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Did this filter ever get added? I still can't find it

fozzy71
09-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Did this filter ever get added? I still can't find it

The ticket is still open. I will add your email address to the ticket to be notified and bump it with management but there are no short-term plans to add it that I am aware of.