PDA

View Full Version : Imports Files, Not Hands?? Help Please!

sloth682
11-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Trying to get the HUD to work. Playing with Full TIlt, hand histories are going to the correct folder, when hold em manager imports the files it says that the file was imported with no errors, but does not show any hands being imported. Table manager sees all my tables fine but never shows the HUD (probably because no hands are getting imported). Any ideas?

Thanks Everyone

Al1
11-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Trying to get the HUD to work. Playing with Full TIlt, hand histories are going to the correct folder, when hold em manager imports the files it says that the file was imported with no errors, but does not show any hands being imported. Table manager sees all my tables fine but never shows the HUD (probably because no hands are getting imported). Any ideas?

Thanks Everyone

Are you seated at the table when it happens?

sloth682
11-23-2008, 07:31 PM
appreciate the quick response.....it seems that the issue was with trying it out on play money tables when maybe I should have been trying real money tables.....the importer recognizes hands now!

Al1
11-23-2008, 07:33 PM
appreciate the quick response.....it seems that the issue was with trying it out on play money tables when maybe I should have been trying real money tables.....the importer recognizes hands now!

Good. Don't hesistate to post others questions if you have any issues with HM.

Gl