PDA

View Full Version : Autoimport repeatedly starts downloading large files

soepkip
11-23-2008, 07:16 PM
I used holdemmanager versions 1.06.03h for atleast sometime without problems on pacific. I started playing on stars and then everything fell apart. The auto import doesn't work anymore and after a while (even when pushing the stop button) it starts downloading 878 large files. This takes like 3 hours and fixes notting (it wil do this everytime). Stopping the autoimport doens't work anymore, it stays at stopping...

I tried:
Making new database
Downloading the new beta and installing it
Removing starts out of the autoimport folder in the options menu (thats the only thing that I changed before)
uninstalling holdemmanager and reinstalling it.

Do you have another solution for me?

Al1
11-23-2008, 07:26 PM
I used holdemmanager versions 1.06.03h for atleast sometime without problems on pacific. I started playing on stars and then everything fell apart. The auto import doesn't work anymore and after a while (even when pushing the stop button) it starts downloading 878 large files. This takes like 3 hours and fixes notting (it wil do this everytime). Stopping the autoimport doens't work anymore, it stays at stopping...

I tried:
Making new database
Downloading the new beta and installing it
Removing starts out of the autoimport folder in the options menu (thats the only thing that I changed before)
uninstalling holdemmanager and reinstalling it.

Do you have another solution for me?

Are you archiving your HHs via the auto-import config?

What do you mean by that?

soepkip
11-23-2008, 08:03 PM
1)Yes i'm archiving the files
2) I ment the following: the only thing that changed was that I added stars in the configureauto import. And after the problems i took it out.

Al1
11-23-2008, 08:28 PM
1)Yes i'm archiving the files
2) I ment the following: the only thing that changed was that I added stars in the configureauto import. And after the problems i took it out.

Reinstall everything.

About point 9) and 10), do only that if it's hard for you to reinstall everything.

Notes: Your hands are not affected.

1) Make a backup of "Config" in a safe location
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe
8) Test if it works
9) Overwrite the backuped holdemmanager.config in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Import your HUDs