PDA

View Full Version : Results not showing in Omaha Manager Pro 1.12.10b

sturton
10-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi there

I've just turned back to trying OM after a failed attempt two years ago.

Imports seem to have taken place this time, as I can see lots of hands under Hands in Tourneys. But no results show up when I click in the Tourney tab (0 showing for Tourneys Completed etc bottom left).

Also, in Reports (for Tourneys), the stats table doesn't seem to change no matter which of the tabs (VPIP% etc) I click on.

Finally, how can I see an overview of what has been imported and from which poker sites?

Any pointers gratefully received. Thanks.

Patvs
10-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_29Sep2013.exe

Try reimporting all your hands into a new empty database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

--

HM1 doesn't have a 'by site' filter. Instead of selecting an ALIAS, change the player only selecting the hero of one site, to see which hands have been imported for that site.

sturton
10-15-2013, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the swift response. I followed your instructions exactly but the import took a suspiciously short time and at the end of it there appear to be no results and nothing comes up within Edit Player List. Tried it again, same result.

Where do I go from here? And can I delete these databases?

Thanks again.

udbrky
10-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Make sure you are importing all of the hands and from the right folder - by default, we move to c:\hmarchive.

udbrky
10-15-2013, 05:21 PM
What does it show in the title bar at the top?

Make sure that you have the right game type showing in the dropdown beside filters.

sturton
10-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Thanks for your two responses.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean in the first - I press import and it searches automatically, importing any new hands. Doesn't this import hands directly from the sites into HEM ready for analysis?

Re your second message, the title bar at the top of what? If you mean the HEM active window, it simply states the version of HEM1, the URL and Database: holdemmanager along the top. Is that you meant?

I have Omaha HiLo in the game dropdown filter, as that's what I mostly play.

Any further help appreciated. I start every session on tilt currently, prompted by my inability to access a programme that almost everyone else seems to be able to work without needing a degree in computing. Gah!

netsrak
10-17-2013, 04:12 AM
1. To get old hands into a new database you need to run a Import from folder for the directory c:\hmarchive as the HM1 auto-import process moves the files to this folder after reading them in the handhistory folders of the pokerclients.

2. Title bar: Is the version in the title bar 1.13.02?. Which HM1 license is displayed - is it Holdem+Omaha Professional or something like that?

sturton
10-18-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks netsrak.

1. I searched for the folder c:\hmarchive and it took me to one called HMArchive, which comprised three folders: 2011, 2012 and 2013.

I used the Import from Folder button and selected this folder. 1334 files were duly imported. However, 86501 duplicates are now listed after the import completed, and still nothing shows in Results under Tourneys.

Looking again after doing this, I also note that a search for c:\hmarchive now brings up two folders called HM Archive, both containing those three year folders. Duplicates?

2. The title bar says Omaha Manager Professional 1.13.02.

Patvs
10-18-2013, 03:49 PM
1. Yes, you likely have two duplicate archives in your archive folder.
So you can ignore all the duplicate hands.

Make sure you don't add your archive folder, as an auto import folder, or you'll create an 'import loop'.

sturton
10-18-2013, 07:17 PM
Yeah, I pretty likely have duplicate archives in my folder. And not a single positive thing to show from HEM to boot.

No results exist apparently, no analysis possible. Nada. The least positive thing I have ever undertaken poker-wise.

sturton
10-18-2013, 07:28 PM
This sums it all up really. Tried to leave some feedback as urged and got this message:

The Database Connection is Failed, i.e., The Database which you want to Connect is not possible to Connect now. Reason: Access denied for user 'u1052591_hold'@'172.16.4.25' (using password: YES)

You couldn't make it up. yep, I am in a loop alright.

sturton
10-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Lol.

Hi here

I just sent a message to you about my experience thus far which is being moderated and further to it, noticed a private message on HEM. Great! Perhaps an HEM veteran tech person chipping in to enable me to use the software?

No. This:

Default Unreal poker software!

Best poker tools ever ! More information You can find in youtube video!
PokerStars datamining Software for SALE - Hands history dataminer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KivWr6ynk0)

WTF. How can I be spammed like this on HEM? This software becomes more unreal, in every sense of the word, by the minute.

Patvs
10-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Spamming via private messages is pretty common.
(it's a new tactic, as spam messages are deleted very fast on the forum)
Which user sent you the SPAM private message, (or report the message as SPAM) and we'll ban the user.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates. Turn off User Account Control: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/