PDA

View Full Version : Changing default layout

mr_mooray
11-23-2008, 05:07 PM
Is it possible to make a particular layout default so that I don't need to go through the table manager and right click to choose which layout to use.

Of course I could just edit the player preferences for the "default" but this is a lot of work everytime I would like to play at a different site. Something like "make current layout default" for table manager would be a great help.

Al1
11-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Is it possible to make a particular layout default so that I don't need to go through the table manager and right click to choose which layout to use.

Of course I could just edit the player preferences for the "default" but this is a lot of work everytime I would like to play at a different site. Something like "make current layout default" for table manager would be a great help.

Hi,

Was you on 2+2? :)

For your question.
First, upgrade your product: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

1) Then go to "HUD Options => Player Prefs".
2) Select the "default" in the list.
3) Click "New Config", name it.
4) Now you have a copy of default. Check the little box for this layout (HU, 6max, FR...) and uncheck those same boxes in other HUDs layout to avoid conflicts. Assign it to a pokerroom with the little list on the left and click "OK".

Does it works?

mr_mooray
11-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah it was me,

It looks as though it should work, I will try it on later on and will post if any problems.

Thanks