PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect/ DB in recovery mode???

theorize
11-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Could you advise me pls

I currently can't connect to DB I get the following error message from HM.

connection error: Fatal 57p03
the database is in recovery mode

I then tried to connect to it manually and got an identical error message.

What does this mean exactly? Will it just recover on it's own and I can connect later?

I'm using windows XP & HM version 1.06 beta 14

Al1
11-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Could you advise me pls

I currently can't connect to DB I get the following error message from HM.

connection error: Fatal 57p03
the database is in recovery mode

I then tried to connect to it manually and got an identical error message.

What does this mean exactly? Will it just recover on it's own and I can connect later?

I'm using windows XP & HM version 1.06 beta 14

What happens to your computer before the crash?

theorize
11-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Nothing that I am aware of. I generally leave my computer on all the time. Everything was working fine yesterday. Then today I got the error message when I tried to fire up HM.

I have had HM crash in the past in a different way. Generally if I turned it off and restarted it that would fix it for me.

Al1
11-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Nothing that I am aware of. I generally leave my computer on all the time. Everything was working fine yesterday. Then today I got the error message when I tried to fire up HM.

I have had HM crash in the past in a different way. Generally if I turned it off and restarted it that would fix it for me.

Can you try an update first: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Can you reboot your computer too.

If the trouble persist, it's probably that your DB is corrupted.

theorize
11-23-2008, 07:44 PM
OK, I updated to the latest version 1.06.04rc7. Tried it agian and again got a DB connection error. However, after I rebooted my cpu it worked fine.

Thanks