PDA

View Full Version : Winamax HUD-issue(stats from previous sessions stick on specific named tables)

killerwolf
10-07-2013, 05:08 AM
Hello!

im a HU-player and I got a issue that is annoying unique to only Winamax.FR software, I play on 5 other sites and none got the same issue. Issue is that everytime i sit a new opponent on a random given day, from the very first hand i get my old stats form that table up, and naturally since I play alot i get a shitload of hands in on my own hero-hud and it makes it in turn impossible to me to know how much ive 3bet as an example the first 50 hands of the match which is pretty crucial as i got 500+ hands on that table already versus other opponents so the earlier hands are irrelevant to this match.

The same happens on all the 3-max 5-max tables aswell, ideally id want the herostatistics to start from zero hands on that table everytime i start a session, like on every other site, OR if its the second time today on that table just klick the hud so it turns red and it shows the current stats from that sitting.... Not this crap, now i have to hover over opponents 3betfold statistic to see how much ive 3bet, and the headache i get if i want to see how much ive barreled etc...

Please! Help me! Heard its not an issue on HM2 so might be some easyfix?

-awaiting eagerly a response!

rocking windows 7(64-bit) + hem1 obv

Patvs
10-07-2013, 07:45 AM
With HM2 you can reset the hero stats:
Double left click on player to switch to session stats,
Double right click to reset a session.

Unfortunately this is not possible in HM1 and is not something that will be fixed in HM1 anymore.

Patvs
10-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Last HM1 update is: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_29Sep2013.exe