PDA

View Full Version : Small issue after installing 1.11.06a/also purged

gemoney
02-15-2011, 10:59 PM
I installed the newest version yesterday. I then purged about 400k hands from my database. (approx. 1.5 million hands remain)

Here is my problem. from the reports tab, I am unable to see the hands displayed below. except maybe 20% of attempts, after refreshing and waiting several minutes for hands to finally display. But most often It's just a blank page, and at the bottom it says 0 hands. It is strange, as the hands are all being imported, and displayed quickly above in my report. Switching betweeen Last 100, Last 500, or All, doesn't change anything. Everything else is fine, the HUD, graphing , etc.
This was the first time I ever did a purge, not sure if this is causing the lag i'm experiencing or not. After the purge, I also did a manual vacuum/analyze.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Patvs
02-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Also try a REINDEX in pgadminIII.

Is your computer date formatting set to European style d/M/yyyy?
Try changing it to M/d/yyyy.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe (reinstall the update)

gemoney
02-16-2011, 03:41 AM
I checked my CPU's date format and it was set properly. I didn't yet do the REINDEX, thinking it will take some time, so will run it later at the end of my night.

I did notice yesterday, when I was getting sporadic hands displayed,(now they aren't displayed at all) that HM is on EST while my computer, as well as Pstars account are both in PST. Also, in Sessions Tab, it's showing my times for start /stop on EST. Is this potentially the trouble? I can't find how to adjust HM time of day/ time zone.

gemoney
02-16-2011, 09:20 AM
The hands are displaying under the Sessions tab. But still nothing and a continuing hourglass in the Reports tab.
Getting this error message now: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.

Exception Text.......
System.Null ReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at d8.b(object A_0, ItemClickEventArgs A1)
at Softelvdm.SftTreeNET.SftTree.OnItemClick(StrategyR easonEnum reason.ItemClickEventArgs e)

I am also still running Postgre 8.3 not sure if that needs updated to 8.4

Patvs
02-17-2011, 03:49 AM
Update SQL 8.3 to 8.3.14
(or install 8.4.7 and install it to port 5433)

Download PostgreSQL | EnterpriseDB (http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload)

Then reimport your hands into a new database.