PDA

View Full Version : How do you stop the HUD popup flickering?

jones4
11-22-2008, 10:26 PM
i play on 2 computers, on my laptop the HUD popup does not flicker off and on, but on my desktop it does - is there some way to stop this? thx

Al1
11-23-2008, 09:32 AM
i play on 2 computers, on my laptop the HUD popup does not flicker off and on, but on my desktop it does - is there some way to stop this? thx

Hi,

Probably "HUD Options => Table Preferences => Click for Popup". If checked, you have to click your hud to show a popup.

jones4
11-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Hi

Maybe I have a different version, the control icon does not have this option under my table preferences - only mucked cards alignment, lock layout, force ontop and enable logging

Al1
11-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi

Maybe I have a different version, the control icon does not have this option under my table preferences - only mucked cards alignment, lock layout, force ontop and enable logging

Update your HM:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Update your graphic drivers to the last version.

When you say "flicker", you mean "blink"?

Does it work now?

jones4
11-24-2008, 12:52 PM
the update seems to have fixed it thx. Yes it was blinking very badly. Is there a link where I can update the graphic drivers?

Al1
11-24-2008, 01:32 PM
the update seems to have fixed it thx. Yes it was blinking very badly. Is there a link where I can update the graphic drivers?

You have to know what is your graphic card. For ex: if it's an ATI, go to ati's website and download your drivers.

I had one time an issue with a blincking and upgrading my drivers resolved the issue.