PDA

View Full Version : the big and the hot not working

hauptschule
10-04-2013, 02:05 PM
wtf is this, just made latest update everything looked fine, now tn2 doesnt recognize "the hot" and "the big" tourneys anymore on both .eu and .fr, like all the red bolt written mtts in both lobbies.

all regular mtts work fine LOOOOL

pls help asap

hauptschule
10-04-2013, 02:08 PM
add - the icon in system try is green/red when hovering the bigs or hots

janfasola
10-04-2013, 05:41 PM
This same - but helpdesk is very fast so this great soft and forum are worth every on peny of monthly subscription

hauptschule
10-04-2013, 05:50 PM
ya such a joke rly meanwhile and ive been so patient see other threads lol

janfasola
10-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Srs, this fck soft costs me more money than worst tilts in my life - and frustrated much more...

janfasola
10-04-2013, 06:02 PM
uninstall current version and instal last: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.68.msi

jtorjo
10-05-2013, 05:52 AM
wtf is this, just made latest update everything looked fine, now tn2 doesnt recognize "the hot" and "the big" tourneys anymore on both .eu and .fr, like all the red bolt written mtts in both lobbies.

all regular mtts work fine LOOOOL

pls help asap

Hi hauptshule,

We're sorry really sorry about this. We did change the way we parse the titles - and tested quite a bunch. We must have missed "the hot" and "the big" tournaments.
If you could send us the logs, we will have this fixed in a few hours. Thanks!

As a workaround (after sending us the logs), you can uninstall and reinstall http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.67.msi

Best,
John

hauptschule
10-05-2013, 11:08 AM
must be a joke with this log bs nonstop right? i mean srsly, are we your guinea pigs or what? like every session is basically just a software test? we are doing this mostly for income. what is wrong with u guys? sorry. ill install an old version and wait - software development is ur job and not the one of ur customers. test it, lose money on it in ur own sessions or gtfo!

how much of the selling price will be refunded to us, ur guinea pigs?

hauptschule
10-05-2013, 11:14 AM
b4 i forget - the 6max hyper turbo stt sattelites aint recognized as well ROFL

not sure which other formats dont work as well, trust heaps

Sarek
10-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Issue confirmed, bug ticket created
HM-7574
TN2 Not working on The Big OR The Hot tournaments PS
Also added info about 6max HT sats in it.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed \ implemented please send an email to support@tableninja.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.