PDA

View Full Version : Preflop Defaultbet Problem

HelloSir
10-04-2013, 05:02 AM
Hi,

I have selected in the "Pot Betting"Tab as Preflop Defaultbet 2,5 BB plus 0BB for Limper, what always worked.
Since yesterday it doesn't work anymore, the betsize in the Fulltiltwindow is changing all time super fast from 2,5BB to a higher amount (I think to potbet) and back.
I didn't change any settings.
What can I do ?

HelloSir
10-05-2013, 01:46 PM
The problem is still there.
But i know now whats wrong. TN is switching very fast between 2 betsizes: "Pot Betting"Tab as Preflop Defaultbet 2,5 BB in TableNinja and the middle Tab above the betsize window in FullTilt.
What can I do ?

HelloSir
10-05-2013, 01:47 PM
The problem is still there.
But i know now whats wrong. TN is switching very fast between 2 betsizes: "Pot Betting"Tab in TNFT -->Defaultbets-->Preflop = 2,5 BB AND the middle Pot-Tab above the betsize window in FullTilt.

HelloSir
10-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Hello ?

sideshow
10-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Hi

Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm) Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.