PDA

View Full Version : HUD Text

BazEdwards
02-15-2011, 05:46 PM
When I try and change the default text color its works until the next time I open HEM when it goes back to the default color.Then just changes randomly between the two from then on.Any ideas guys?:D

a.k.a.Also
02-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Are you editing the default hud by any chance?
I have duplicated this behaviour with the default, but seems ok with other huds.

As Fozzy frequently advises, clone the default hud to make and use your own, and leave the default to kick in only when all else fails.

BazEdwards
02-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Im still having the same problem no matter which HUD I use.Im trying to create a HUD with a standard black background and all my stats in grey but the character separator inbetween each stat changes back to default white whenever I start up HEM.Any idea of the cause?Thanks again:o

Patvs
02-16-2011, 01:43 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

BazEdwards
02-16-2011, 09:39 AM
Im using Windows 7 and already have HEM set to run as admin.When I open HEM and the stat separators have gone back to default white I open and close the player preference screen and without changing anything it automatically goes back to the color I want.Not a big deal either way,just thought it might be a bug.Thanks for your help. :o

Patvs
02-17-2011, 03:51 AM
You're the first player that wants to change the color of the separators /////.
I think it's default color is just white, and that can't be changed.

a.k.a.Also
02-17-2011, 01:07 PM
Its definitely possible, and changes with the default text colour, or not in Baz' case.
As I said in the other thread, haven't tried it on a live table yet, but it is nice to have all the standard text grey to highlight the coloured stats.

Whilst we're on the subject, a dark grey for the hud background would be nicer than black imo.