PDA

View Full Version : 888's $75 bonus + additional payment (and ? about HM small stakes ver + Rush Poker)

Marrreg
02-15-2011, 05:33 PM
Recently, bonus for 888 Poker has been lowered (also, why? can I expect it coming back to $100 any time soon?) and i would really like to finally switch from Elephant to HM for obvious reasons. Is it possible to get the $75 bonus, make additional payment of $15 and get the full version of Holdem Manager?

If not, does the small stakes version cover NL5, NL10, NL25 and NL50 Rush Poker on Full Tilt? Is the 'light' ver fully functional? I mean, same statistics, graphs, hud options etc. as in full ver. Is the stakes limitation the only difference between both versions?

Sorry for possible spelling mistakes and also, this is my first post on the forum, so Hello everyone!

RDB
02-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Yes, you can use the $75 credit towards any Holdem Manager product and you will only need to pay the $15 difference if purchasing the Pro version. The small stakes version has all the features of the pro version. The only difference is that it will only work at limits up to and including 50NL (and 0.50/1 Limit and $22 tournaments). Also if you purchase the small stakes version you can purchase an upgrade to the Pro version at a later date.

Marrreg
02-16-2011, 04:27 AM
Thanks for the answer. I think i'm gonna go with small stakes version and upgrade it as soon as i move to higher levels :).