PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars MTT HUD

FRODOFEET77
02-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey guys i just got HEM and would appreciate if anyone can help me with setting up a simple MTT HUD and explain to me what the colours are for etc would help me a lot thanks in advance:D

Patvs
02-16-2011, 02:20 AM
basic 3 line HUD:
line 1: Name / #hands
line 2: VPIP / PFR / AGG / Y
line 3: Fold BB to Steal / Fold to Cbet / Fold to 3bet / X

Y & X are custom stats you can pick yourself.

Color ranges:
http://nl.pokernews.com/files/cnt/4b642a31efa4f.jpg

Yellow = too high/low, but difficult to exploit / make money
Orange = just a little bit too high/low
Red = Perfect value
GREEN = too high/low and highly profitable for you.

FRODOFEET77
02-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Thanks you will use this and see how it goes:D

JJamieJJ
02-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Will try this :D

Oh and the "fold to BB steal" is that the one worded as "BB fold VS steal" on HEM ?

JJamieJJ
02-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Also, i have chosen flop aggr factor / check raise as my x / y.

can you recommend colour coding for this?

thank you.

JJ

Patvs
02-17-2011, 04:21 AM
Will try this :D

Oh and the "fold to BB steal" is that the one worded as "BB fold VS steal" on HEM ?

Yeah, those are the same.

flop aggr factor / check raise as my x / y.

Harrington on Online Cash Games has a big section on Aggression Factor:
-He advocates to not add "Fold to Steal", but add "Fold Big Blind to Steal" to your HUD ("there's no point in keeping track of a players folding rate in the small blind")

-He explains how you can use Total Aggression Factor, but also have Flop Aggression, Turn Aggression and River Aggression as separate stats in your HUD.

Basically, if you have Total Aggression factor in your HUD, adding a Flop Aggression stat will tell you if the aggression is evenly spread out, of he's only super aggressive on the flop (for example because he cbets 100% of the time) but then gives up on the turn if he's called.
So you can use the same colors and ranges for Flop Aggression. Just make sure you always look at the stat in combination at looking at Total.Aggression.

Checkraise: this is a fairly rare stat. Since it doesn't really help you if he checkraises 2% or 4% of the time. (and 20%+ of the time will be extremely rare) (similarly it's more useful how often a player folds to 3bet, than how often he 3bets.)