PDA

View Full Version : HUD not appearing at times, table manager shows no players

aiaob
07-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi,

I have a problem where the table manager shows all the right tables, but all of them are empty 0/9 ( 0 short). Also the HUD does not appear
Now I have 18 tables open full 9/9 each.

The weird thing is this only happens sometimes( seemingly at random) I can't seem to duplicate the exact circumstances to make it happen so I guess I'm missing something.

The hand auto importing works fine, I've left it on for a while and it still doesnt show up, table manager shows all tables are attached, the active player window shows no one, tried restarting everything.

Any help would be great as this is driving me nuts.

Thanks !

Mike chops
07-23-2008, 08:44 PM
If the tables are detected and showing no players that usually means hands are not being imported - especially if the active player window is empty.

Can you check the auto-import folders are correct... though if they work at all they should be.. and also can you look in the folder and check to see hands are being saved from the poker site?

aiaob
07-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Yep, the total players count is increasing and if i were to run report on all players then refresh a few seconds later, the hand count is increasing as well. As far as I can tell that part seems to be working.

I'm using 1.06e

Mike chops
07-24-2008, 02:09 PM
What happens if you udr the tsble finder? (Under Tables menu). You should see a list of unattached files. If you don't see any unattached files, it means that HEM isn't generating them (despite the hands auto-importing? ) and you'll need to follow up with Roy.

aiaob
07-24-2008, 02:45 PM
you mean if I click Table Finder ?

"I cannot find any unattached hands, please wait until the manager has imported some" alert pops up.

OK -> thing shows up everything empty

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49204683ke5.jpg
Attached a screenshot of what i've got running and the issue. Have I missed something?

And how should I get in contact with roy?

morny
07-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Hey Aiaob,

Ill try and sort out and make sureyour files are definetly importing correctly before sending this off to Roy,

Please email your holdemmanager.config file from the Config Folder in the Holdem Manager directory and also some of your HH to my email, paul.morny at gmail dot com and also tell me the exact path HM is saving the files to: You can find that out by opening FTP going to the lobby, then Hand History. Also in here make sure "Save my Hand Histories" is ticked, Language should be English, and Days to keep HH is set to something reasonable.

Thanks
Paul