PDA

View Full Version : HUD popups show under table

Grouchy
10-01-2013, 02:23 AM
Hi,

After the last TN2 update i'm having some problems:

HUD popups show completely for like 1 second then the part of it that overlaps with other tables dissapears under them so i have to drag it elsewhere to see it. (it is caused by TN because when i turn it off everything is normal)

I have one preset bet (3bb for preflop) but sometimes it enters it correct and sometimes it enters 3.5bb.

Thanks.

sideshow
10-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Hi,

In the cycling section what have you got the following set to ( when foreground is in another application and a table requires action ) Please set it to do nothing if this is not what is set already.

Grouchy
10-01-2013, 02:20 PM
It did not work. also hotkeys now are not working. the icon in the task bar is colored half in green and half in red saying that only global hotkeys are working.

sideshow
10-02-2013, 08:17 AM
There are two types of hotkeys - global and poker-related:
- the global hotkeys work all the time, no matter what application is active, and no matter where the mouse is
- the poker-related hotkeys, which work only when a table is active (when a table has the "Target table" frame color)

If hotkeys are not working at all then please be sure to read the trouble shooting thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-tips-tricks.html

If you are still having problems i will need to see your log file

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread