PDA

View Full Version : Custom layout Profile selection

resi_70
09-30-2013, 08:39 PM
I use custom layout and have more then 6 profiles created. Would it be nice if we can select the profile true a pull-down menu like shown in the image below. If select custom then a new pull-down menu where we can select a table profile.

Even more nicer would be a layout depending on the count of open tables. Like the way PartyTools used to manage the table profiles before it stopped developing.

If 2 tables open then these 2 are set in the way defined in a 2 table profile. When you open a third table it arrange the tables automatically deppending on the profile that suites 3 tables. If open 5 tables it arrange automatically to the 6 table profile that was created before.

sideshow
10-01-2013, 04:21 AM
Hi,

I have written up two feature requests and sent them to the developers

Custom Layout Profiles - The latest ticket on this is HM-7541

Layout Depending on Open table count - The latest ticket on this is HM-7542

If you wish to be notified of when the above is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject Notify me when HM-7541 and HM-7542 is resolved

resi_70
09-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Bump. Still not implemented

Ninja Support
09-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Hi,

These features depend on the amount of interest from other customers, We arrange them in Priority to must asked for and right now this is only being requested by yourself, I will speak to the developers again but unless more interest comes in this will not be high priority.