PDA

View Full Version : Hud panels cannot get outside of window constraints

Jaap
11-21-2008, 08:51 PM
I have the problem that the hud panels cannot get outside of window constraints. I use the 1.06.04rc5 version of HM. I get this but at both everest, betfair and full tilt after upgrading to the new version. If i drag a panel outside (or slightly outside) a window it will not show the part of the panel that is outside the window. Also if i release the right mouse button it will move back to the edge of the window. Also it seems that the active tables window is gone. How can i fix this?

morny
11-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Increase the overhang in hud options > Table preferences and it should increase the space you can move outside the table although if youve a big table size you might have used up this overhang already.

Hud Options > Launch Active Player Details will relaunch the active player window

Jaap
11-22-2008, 09:52 AM
I tried to increase this value, but this doesn't seem to work. I have this problem even with small windows..

morny
11-22-2008, 01:55 PM
Can you post a screenshot of how far outside they get and what value have the overhang set to please

Al1
11-22-2008, 08:29 PM
I had the same trouble one time. But not anymore.
Are you using multiples panels?

Jaap
11-28-2008, 03:25 PM
I can not really demonstrate it by a screenshot so i made a video of the problem. I just installed RC10 of the new release and the problem still persist. Also if i decrease the size of the window, the panels still are constrained by the size of the window, so the overhaul should not be the problem.
I put it on youtube on this url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgAHHXhhK4I&fmt=18

morny
11-29-2008, 12:51 AM
Escalated to Mike

Mike chops
11-29-2008, 03:33 PM
The overhang value is the width in pixels, below which an overhang is added to the table top. What value was it set to in the video?