PDA

View Full Version : hud stops importing hands@BWIN/Partypoker

louigi
09-25-2013, 04:16 AM
Hello,

lately I encountered some problems while playing tourneys on BWIN/Partypoker. The hud works fine in the begin and middle stages of the tourney, but once I reach the last 2 or 3 tables the hud suddenly stops importing hands.When I try to restart HM1 at that point, it doesn't recognize the table anymore. If I start a new tourney, everything works fine in the beginning...
Is there some sort of 'new policy' on BWIN/Partypoker that tracking software isn't allowed in the late stages of a tourney, because everything used to work fine before????

Kind regards,

Louigi

louigi
09-25-2013, 04:36 PM
I just want to update the info a little bit. It just happened to me once again, but it seems to start once we gett in the money!!

louigi
09-25-2013, 05:08 PM
I really would like to have a quick answer to this, because every time I gett to the money I have to play 'in the dark'. If I know for sure that EVERYBODY can't use his hud once they reach the money, I would be ok with this. But if all my competitors still can use their hud and stats I feel like I h

louigi
09-25-2013, 05:10 PM
...ave a big disadvantege!!

Patvs
09-25-2013, 09:14 PM
This is a known bug. It occurs when the blinds get too big.

Either the ante line or the formatting of the blinds has changed. This effects both HM1 and HM2.
Trny:3296900 Level:7
Blinds-Antes(100/200 -20)
fastcash90 posts ante [20]

I've added your email address to the bug ticket HM-7471, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.
Note, this is a HM2 bugticket, but once fixed for HM2 it will be easy to implement the same fix to HM1.

louigi
09-27-2013, 05:45 AM
Thx for the response.

Does it occur for everybody?

Any idea how long it will take to fix this (days, weeks, months,....)? Because it's really tilting that your stats disappear in the most important stage of the tourney...

fozzy71
09-27-2013, 11:12 AM
It occurs for everyone. We have it fixed in HM2 in our private beta builds. Once we merge the beta branch to the main branch for a public beta the parsing code changes should get shared with the HM1 code and we will be able to force a HM1 beta build to post in the forums. I don't have an official ETA yet but I am hopeful that will happen some time next week if our internal testing goes well.

pverm
09-29-2013, 04:44 AM
This is a known bug. It occurs when the blinds get too big.

Either the ante line or the formatting of the blinds has changed. This effects both HM1 and HM2.
Trny:3296900 Level:7
Blinds-Antes(100/200 -20)
fastcash90 posts ante [20]

I've added your email address to the bug ticket HM-7471, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.
Note, this is a HM2 bugticket, but once fixed for HM2 it will be easy to implement the same fix to HM1.

Can you please e-mail me also when this problem is fixed.

fozzy71
09-29-2013, 09:57 AM
Can you please e-mail me also when this problem is fixed.

I can add you to be notified but this is a HM2 ticket so you will be notified when it is fixed in HM2. There is no guarantee at this point that once it is fixed in HM2 it will be fixed in HM1. It should be, but we can't be sure until the next HM2 release is made public and we force a new HM1 build for testing.

fozzy71
09-29-2013, 03:00 PM
Please try this new beta build and let us know if it fixes the issues with the HUD disappearing late in the tournaments when the big blinds get to 1,000+ - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_29Sep2013.exe

The hands import without errors for me but I don't play on party so I can't be sure the HUD will work without issue unless we get some feedback from customers.

Chuika
10-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Please try this new beta build and let us know if it fixes the issues with the HUD disappearing late in the tournaments when the big blinds get to 1,000+ - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_29Sep2013.exe

The hands import without errors for me but I don't play on party so I can't be sure the HUD will work without issue unless we get some feedback from customers.

With this release HUD completely stop working at microgaming, it appears for a one hand if use tablefinder. I changed back to 05aug release, where hud was working perfectly at microgaming

udbrky
10-02-2013, 11:11 AM
I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

louigi
10-10-2013, 05:20 AM
Hello,

any update on resolving this bug? I haven't received any email yet.

Thx,

Louigi

Patvs
10-10-2013, 06:44 AM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Chuika
10-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Nothing change with microgaming, same hud problem. Had to switch to 05aug release again

fozzy71
10-13-2013, 09:56 AM
Nothing change with microgaming, same hud problem. Had to switch to 05aug release again

Thanks for letting us know. We have a back log of testing issues due to the recent HM2 beta releases that we will be working to get caught up this week. I have just bumped this issue to see if we can get it tested in the near future.

udbrky
10-14-2013, 03:27 PM
With this release HUD completely stop working at microgaming, it appears for a one hand if use tablefinder. I changed back to 05aug release, where hud was working perfectly at microgaming

I cannot duplicate this.

Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Move the c:\microgaming\sitename\pokermpp\gamehistory.dat file to your desktop.

Manually import that file.

Close your poker client.

Reopen to create a new gamehistory file.

Your computer clock should match your current timestamp in the hands section in active sessions and reports.

if not, open Options - Settings - Adjust Site Import Times and make the adjustment.

The formula is Computer clock - Sessions time.

So if your computer clock is January 1 12:00 and your sessions show January 1 5:00, you would add 7 hours.

If your computer clock is behind the Sessions time, you would subtract.

Please send a screenshot of your sessions with computer clock while playing if there is another issue.

Please take and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

pverm
10-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Its seems to me HUD is working now. I played tourney when BB was 1200 and HUD was ok.

fozzy71
10-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Its seems to me HUD is working now. I played tourney when BB was 1200 and HUD was ok.

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Chuika
10-20-2013, 07:16 PM
I cannot duplicate this.

Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Move the c:\microgaming\sitename\pokermpp\gamehistory.dat file to your desktop.

Manually import that file.

Close your poker client.

Reopen to create a new gamehistory file.

I've tryed that, microgaming still doesn't work with 10oct release, only with 05aug

Your computer clock should match your current timestamp in the hands section in active sessions and reports.

My computer clock time matched with hands timestamp

fozzy71
10-21-2013, 01:39 PM
I will forward this to our testers to see if anyone else can dupe it. HM1 support is coming to an end in the not so distant future so even if we can duplicate this there is no guarantee that we will be able to resolve it before we end HM support.

udbrky
10-21-2013, 04:41 PM
The table finder does not work for it? It did for me.

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup in HUD Options - Player Preferences.
2) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default. The location is in 3).
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT, zoom, rush, speed, etc)
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.