PDA

View Full Version : Rush HUD table stats disappear and don't update correctly

matt57225
02-15-2011, 07:56 AM
While playing rush the (table avgs/last hands) hud stats disappear when you sit out and then sit back in. Also the last hands are not updated in order and some hands are not displayed at all. Both of these issues prevent me from being able mark all the hands I want to via the HUD. I am aware I can mark the hands via holdem manager but that's not what I am looking to do while playing 4 tables of rush. Also, this is more of a suggestion but it would be nice to be able to mark the current hand being played (or the last hand) with a hotkey (or something that is quicker than how you currently have to mark hands with the HUD).

I am using HEM version 1.11.06a and HUD/Table Manager version 1.11.05fi.

Patvs
02-16-2011, 01:56 AM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/

matt57225
02-16-2011, 02:18 AM
ok, ty for the response I will suggest it in that forum but what about this part "While playing rush the (table avgs/last hands) hud stats disappear when you sit out and then sit back in. Also the last hands are not updated in order and some hands are not displayed at all. Both of these issues prevent me from being able mark all the hands I want to via the HUD."? Seems more like a bug than something to post in the suggestion forum.

Patvs
02-16-2011, 02:50 AM
I just played some RUSH.
It seems you're right the Last Hands doesn't show the hands in order, often missing some hands completely.

This can't be fixed though. Suppose, you quickfold three hands in a row.
The fourth hand you do play and win.

The three hands you folded will actually play out, and when the hand is finished the outcome of the hand is imported into HoldemManager. It's possible hand #3 finished before hand #1, so it's impossible to track the hands in order.

Some hands not showing up completely is a bug. But I'm guessing this is caused because the hands show up in Last Hands based on their START TIME.
So if you fold three hands. Then spend 40 seconds in playing hand #4 (seeing a flop, turn and river). When the hand is finished it won't appear in the Last Hands, if hand #1, #2, and #3 ended before hand #4.

matt57225
02-16-2011, 03:13 AM
k, thank you for checking it out. What about the problem of the last hands box disappearing for a bit when you sit out then sit back in? if that was fixed it would help a lot. I think it should stay visible all the time until you close the table.