PDA

View Full Version : Reports on players tab

ULJ
11-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi,
I would like to be able to somehow specify the columns in a report (on the players tab) covering all players in the database; i.e. similar to the default stats report, but with a free choice of columns/stats. (The extra stats that I would like to include are all available from the stat selection window under cash games –> reports when I analyze just one player.) Is this possible? Actually I would be somewhat surprised if it is not possible, since I think that it is a rather fundamental operation to be able to tabulate specific stats for all players. Anyway, I haven’t found a way to do it, but I’m very new to Hold’Em Manager.
If it is not implemented, maybe one straightforward solution for a future release would be to make it possible to add or remove columns/stats, just like on the cash games –> reports tab? Another solution is of course to make it possible to write custom reports for this tab as well.

morny
11-21-2008, 11:14 PM
This is all on the to do list but not available currently, if your eager to see it added you can suggest/vote for it here http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/