PDA

View Full Version : my database crashed on me

daleburner
11-21-2008, 07:01 PM
I've been using HEM for a few months now with no problems. I open it up today and I get a message that says: "Error: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." The program opens and apprears to be work alright, so I play a few hands with the Hud and it's fine except I realize that it's not updating my results. Then I get a message in a new window that says: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application," has the same info as before about the transport connection and asks me to click continue or quit.

So I close my computer down and reopen it, and then it optomizes the players for a while and when it's done all of my stats and everything is gone. It just says 'n/a' everywhere.

Now, I closed it and opened it again and after optimizing players, everything appears to be back to normal. Do you know if it's going to keep being screwy on me? do I need to do something to fix this from happening again in the future?

thanks.

morny
11-21-2008, 10:05 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=34 Please follow this FAQ and FAQ no:171 which has a link in there