PDA

View Full Version : HM should not show old stats

purpleHM
02-15-2011, 05:42 AM
I am relative sure that there is an option in Holdemmanger so I can exclude old hands from villain so that the old stats are not displayed and only new stats(i.e younger then 3 months) will be displayed. But I cant find this option. So can you help me with that?

Patvs
02-15-2011, 05:43 AM
hud options--> additional HUD filters-->
change 12 months to 3 months

purpleHM
02-15-2011, 06:06 AM
hud options--> additional HUD filters-->
change 12 months to 3 months

oh thanks for the fast support. I was so on tilt because of a hand I misplayed that _I directly posted the question without looking for myself. I just knew that I had some probs with that function, so I posted before I got more on tilt. :(

Is there any known bug with this option? Because I already had set it to 3 month. But I think the opponent stats displayed on my tables are not just the hands they played in the last three months, but all hands. But I have no proof for that. So I will look for that.

Otherwise is there an option that only the last 5ooo hands are displayed? Because now I looked for myself but cant find anything like that. It would be easier to see if all is set up right. When i.e. only 2k hands are displayed. But I guess there is nothing like that?

okay I give ya cliffs ^^
- is there a known bug in the filter by date options?
- is there an option to exclude hands by number of hands(i.e. only show the last 2k hands?)

thx for your great support

Patvs
02-16-2011, 12:45 AM
There is no option to set it to last x hands.

There have been reports by users changing it to x months had NO EFFECT, but I was never able to duplicate this. When I change the number of months, my stats change accordingly.