PDA

View Full Version : PostgreSQL connection IMPOSSIBLE

Java
09-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi
I use the HM1 3 years ago and When I try to open HEM I get the message

"The following error occurred when trying to open the database: Failed to establish a connection to 127.0.0.1"
I solve it reboot, but this time No matter what i try, i can't connect to postgresql
I Try with the steps of faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/91/Can%27t+Connect+%7B47%7D+Failed+to+Start+PostgreSQ L+
Then whit the priority support tool. I follow to the letter even Logon Using System Account but I do not know the password it has. It is not the same of the database
Star service as administrator gives me mistake of the system 2 the system cannot find the specified file
I have tried to use Submit Support Ticket but in ....\Roaming it is not Holdem Manager folder Therefore I cannot Examinar
Windows Firewall's turn off
Windows Defender turn off
The firewall of the panda antivirus Pro 2014 allows the connection for HM and SQL
Windows 7 ultimate 64 bits is fully updated
If someone can help me, I am grateful for him sincerely. A greeting

fozzy71
09-22-2013, 04:21 PM
I replied to your email earlier today. Please try to refrain from posting the same exact question in multiple support channels as it often causes our team to spend twice as much time assisting you instead of helping other customers if two different members of our team come across the posts/emails.