PDA

View Full Version : HM2 is crushing after TN2 last update

janfasola
09-21-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi,

By last few days I've seen update popup at starting TN2 (so it's about the last and one before the last update) but I didn't update it before yesterday. After I did hell comes to me again. When I was playing everything was working slowly (just like when soft need more RAM then is available), TN2 was really slow as HM2 with one difference, something about once or twice per hour system was popup info about closing HUDfunctionapp (or something like that) and when I wanna close HM2 manually it wasn't possible until I did that by task menager. So I was restarting my PC at every break to work without troubles be few minutes, 10 minutes if get lucky.

How can I fix it or can I take version from last week?
Log file attached here:

sideshow
09-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Hi,

Do you get this error if you are just running your poker software and HM2, if not we will need your log file

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Please also add in the email what time the issue occurred

janfasola
09-21-2013, 11:33 AM
But I've already included it here, in message.

Look, can u just give me a link to TN2, version actual before last two updates (it will be probly actual somewhere 15-17 of this month)? I need to play tomorrow session with useful software.

Sarek
09-21-2013, 02:20 PM
For crashes:
Under Vista and Windows 7 \ 8 make sure that these files are started as administrator.
HoldemManager.exe
HudFuncsApp.exe
TableScannerDllLoader.exe
ThirtyTwoBitIPC.exe

Do the same for all pokerclients
In case of FullTilt - for 2 files:
FullTiltPoker.exe and updater.exe
In case of PokerStars - also for 2 files:
PokerStars.exe and PokerStarsUpdate.exe

Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab (for all users).

And set the same for C:\Program Files (x86)\PASG\TN2\tableninja2.exe

For old builds: You can use this link http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.XX.msi
just replace XX with version number
BUT please consider: you can NOT "downgrade" current TN2 version directly.
To use old ver, you should uninstall TN2 first, then install that "old".

janfasola
09-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Thank you for help. For now I've already done all that things but I did this myself few hours before that (set "Run as Admin" for it and few more apps :D ) so I'm not going to downgrade this version, just will see how it works tomorrow.

sideshow
09-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Hi,

Are you still having problems?

janfasola
09-26-2013, 05:43 AM
Hi,

I didn't play yesterday and now I don't remember ^^ I will let u know after today's session.

sideshow
09-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Please keep us updated on this issue, also it is important you try and play without TN2 also to try and reproduce

janfasola
09-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi,

I still have problems but I'm not sure is it HM2 (or even TN2) fault. When I started session everything was going fine but after one or two hours it starts going slower and after all HM2 was refreshing stats after 15-25 hands. Also Note Caddy stopped making new notes. When I turned on Mozilla Firefox it was mess. I think my soft or my system could be the reason of crushing because when always when I turn on Mozilla Firefox in time of session HM2 is crushing (but with Google Chrome it's ok). When I have turned on Mozilla very often text on web pages is blurred. When I was trying to use Join Me (this same with Camtasia etc.) my PC was that fast like internet modem in 90's.

Now I'm going to download antvirus software and scan my computer as also repair few troubleshoots in my system founded by CCleaner. After all I will let u know again.

Anyway, have u maybe any idea what could be wrong?

janfasola
09-27-2013, 09:24 PM
I have 93% of MFT in use - could it be the reason?

Sarek
09-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Looks like you have almost full disk.
In case this is system disk (C: ) - not good. Because all software writes lot of temporary files on it. Always. And this requires space.
Please use antivirus to check.
But please be careful with CCleaner - it sometimes (especially new versions) can break postgres settings.

janfasola
09-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Thank you, good to know that. So, I've clean PC also changing fluid under the processor, install new antivirus (Avast Pro), scan without finding any kind of viruses and uninstall; uninstall all not using soft, fix all founded by CCleaner troubleshoots, defragment all disks (by some software - I don't remember name but it wasn't windows main defragmenting soft) and partitions, make full vacum of TN2 database and tune postgre. Och, I've also re-instal Firefox and checked all poker soft folders to run applications as a admin.

Everything was working perfectly by first few hours of session - after some time (5-7 hours) it starts slowing down and after next hour I was forced to restart my PC in the middle of hour but after that it doesn't help too much until I re-started windows again, ran only HM2, let him to import all hands, vacumed database and tune postgre - after all I was able to play by 8 hours without troubleshoots. So logical conclusion of that is I have problem with importing hands by HM2 - obv HM import all hands and analyze them, as NoteCaddy, but all date are keep somewhere in memory, maybe RAM?, and after theres too much PC just can't pwork properly. What could be the reason and how can I fix it?

btw it wasn't system disk. btw 2nd my PC is on Intel i7 860 (2,8GHz) and 4GB of DDR3 (system shows 3,5GB is usable), Hard disk no SSD, system MS Win7 Pro 32Bit, MainBoard Gigabyte P55-UD3, Graphic ATI Radeon HD4550.

sideshow
10-01-2013, 03:58 AM
Hi,

Please send your log.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder. (XP users will find that in C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\Application Data\HoldemManager

If you have extensions turned off then it may be just called log. Please email the log, directly after you have the issue and before you restart HM2, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/130/How+to+See+Hidden+Files+in+Windows+