PDA

View Full Version : Freeze issue with Rush HUD

skelm
02-15-2011, 01:47 AM
Hi,

I'm using 1.11.06a playing a mixture of 200nl and 400nl rush. For some reason quite consistently when I click a specific stat to bring a popup up the HUD will freeze whilst also freezing my FullTilt client. I have to then hurry to end the HMHUD.exe process to get my client back before timing out and losing the hand(s) at each table (understandably this bug has cost me considerable money so far as the times I'm checking more specific stats are the times I have a hand).

I have track live hands, pre-fetch player data and use OCR to read text all disabled and also experienced this problem with the previous release also. I'm available on aim (skelm32) or Skype (skelmr) if you'd like me to replicate the bug for you.

B-Money
02-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Sounds like the HUD popup is the culprit.

Do you know if it's the same hud popup that causes this every time?
Are these custom HUD popups that you created?

I don't believe there is anything widespread reported on this and it looks like you narrowed down the issue pretty good. If you continue to have issues email support and we can grab your prefs file and your HUD popups to try and duplicate the issue on our machines.

If you do have custom popups I'd use a default popup for a while to make sure it's the custom popup that's causing it. Keep us posted, we'll help you out.

-B