PDA

View Full Version : Problems with TN2 and FTP

un1bomber
09-17-2013, 07:04 PM
I have had tons and tons of problems with TN2 and FTP playing rush poker

I was using a previous version for a while and the preflop betsizing worked, now I updated to the new version and it will not enter preflop betsizing for me. I have 2.25bb and it keeps round it and putting 03 in the box. I already disabled round all bets to 1bb even though that wasn't effecting it before.

Also, it constantly gives me errors such as : Could not set the bet for ftcom Afterburner (6 max)/B0A5E

Right now this version of TN2, I can't even use the hotkey on my mouse as back on the web browser as I have it set on TN2 as a fold hotkey. This was not happening previously

It beeps uncontrollably trying to put bets in, and postflop bets are not working either

The previous version of TN2 I was using also had a horrible bug that would freeze all the buttons of FTP until I cntrl-alt-delete or close TN2...

un1bomber
09-17-2013, 11:16 PM
I have made sure these are followed:

for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)

Also, it is on the proper theme: racetrack, and yes aero is enabled

after this last update it is unplayable (last version I used was barely playable but useable) Now I cant even get it to set the preflop raise size

These are the latest errors that got published in the log:

Could not set the bet for ftcom Afterburner (6 max)/76C1BE4
Could not set the bet for ftcom Afterburner (6 max)/64E1822

Sarek
09-18-2013, 02:16 AM
Please go to TN2 Setup tab, press Debug btn, put this Debug window near the table,
reproduce issue with "Could not set the bet for ftcom"
and post a screenshot with table + debug window

un1bomber
09-18-2013, 10:05 AM

jtorjo
09-20-2013, 08:25 AM
I have had tons and tons of problems with TN2 and FTP playing rush poker

I was using a previous version for a while and the preflop betsizing worked, now I updated to the new version and it will not enter preflop betsizing for me. I have 2.25bb and it keeps round it and putting 03 in the box. I already disabled round all bets to 1bb even though that wasn't effecting it before.

Also, it constantly gives me errors such as : Could not set the bet for ftcom Afterburner (6 max)/B0A5E

Right now this version of TN2, I can't even use the hotkey on my mouse as back on the web browser as I have it set on TN2 as a fold hotkey. This was not happening previously

It beeps uncontrollably trying to put bets in, and postflop bets are not working either

The previous version of TN2 I was using also had a horrible bug that would freeze all the buttons of FTP until I cntrl-alt-delete or close TN2...

Hi un1bomber,

I'm sorry about your troubles. Let me help fixing them:
1. I will PM you in a bit
2. should I understand that you only play rush, or that TN2 works correctly on normal FTP?
3. If it rounds 2.25bb to 3, it's a bug - I should have a fix soon
4. "Right now this version of TN2, I can't even use the hotkey on my mouse as back on the web browser as I have it set on TN2 as a fold hotkey. This was not happening previously". Could you explain how you set a mouse hotkey as "Back" on your browser - and I'm guessing you're trying this with the browser as the active application.
However, I think 2.2.61 already fixed this.
5. "It beeps uncontrollably trying to put bets in, and postflop bets are not working either" - Is this still happening on 2.2.61?

Best,
John