PDA

View Full Version : second computer

drsmooth
11-21-2008, 11:32 AM
My laptop was stoeln recently, and I am trying to install HEM on my new computer. As far as I was aware, my liscence allowed me to register HEM on 2 computers. Is this correct? If so, how can I go about registering on my new computer?

Al1
11-21-2008, 11:37 AM
My laptop was stoeln recently, and I am trying to install HEM on my new computer. As far as I was aware, my liscence allowed me to register HEM on 2 computers. Is this correct? If so, how can I go about registering on my new computer?

Just install HM and at some point you have the choice between 2 things, something like: PC1 and PC2.
Take the one you don't have used.

In case, both licenses are used, just email the support to reset your licenses. :)

support@holdemmanager.net

For more infos:
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=159

drsmooth
11-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Thank you for the quick response. I certainly haven't used both profiles. Does it matter what I put in the 'name' box. ie does it have to be what I put in origianlly because I can't remember. I only recall my registration key.
thanks again

Al1
11-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Thank you for the quick response. I certainly haven't used both profiles. Does it matter what I put in the 'name' box. ie does it have to be what I put in origianlly because I can't remember. I only recall my registration key.
thanks again

Not sure it's very important. But don't be affraid, if you make a mistake, your HM won't be locked :)