PDA

View Full Version : So many bugs?

Salats
09-14-2013, 07:39 AM
I just got so tilted and had to stop my session half way.

Do you really want to charge people monthly subscription for this flawed product?

First. Is it not supposed to work together with TableScanTurbo? When I click on TableScanTurbo hud to see how many tables are people on TN2 immediately steals focus from it and the hud disappears. There is no action nothing happening on other tables but it still steals focus(This happens when I have "Popup table whenever action is required" checked, but "Steal Focus from other apps if mouse hovers a table" is not checked ! so why is it stealing focus from the TableScanTurbo hud??)

Now after todays update it is even stealing focus from PokerStars when I want to color code label a player. This is so annoying, any time I have my turn on any of my tables I can't color code a player on another table. So every time I want to color code someone I have to first quickly act on all of my tables where I have action and hope I can colorcode the player before I get action on another table again, or I have to uncheck the "Popup table whenever action is required" first then color the guy and then check the "Popup table.." again so it brings the tables to foreground.

What is this? I got so tilted and lost so much money because of this crap. And that is not even all. The Automatically accept waitlists seats is so goddamn slow. I have an I5 3570k processor with 16gb or ram and a solid state drive running my PC, why does it take TN2 4-10 seconds to click the join table button after the popup comes up? Sometimes it doesn't even notice a waitlist has popped up and so I have to click it manually, if I don't the waitlist popup will steal focus from coloring people at the tables again and the tablescanturbo hud aswell. Seriously is this a finished product? It is supposed to help me multitable but instead it makes me click everything multiple times and uncheck their options before I can do something at the table..

Salats
09-14-2013, 08:09 AM
I would appreciate if you could just freeze my trial account, and inform me when the bugs are fixed I don't think this program helps me at all at the state it currently is in..

gugupoker
09-14-2013, 09:57 AM
Unfortunately I agree with Salats.

Table Ninja 1 used to be much, much better!

jtorjo
09-14-2013, 10:27 AM
I just got so tilted and had to stop my session half way.

Do you really want to charge people monthly subscription for this flawed product?

First. Is it not supposed to work together with TableScanTurbo? When I click on TableScanTurbo hud to see how many tables are people on TN2 immediately steals focus from it and the hud disappears. There is no action nothing happening on other tables but it still steals focus(This happens when I have "Popup table whenever action is required" checked, but "Steal Focus from other apps if mouse hovers a table" is not checked ! so why is it stealing focus from the TableScanTurbo hud??)

Now after todays update it is even stealing focus from PokerStars when I want to color code label a player. This is so annoying, any time I have my turn on any of my tables I can't color code a player on another table. So every time I want to color code someone I have to first quickly act on all of my tables where I have action and hope I can colorcode the player before I get action on another table again, or I have to uncheck the "Popup table whenever action is required" first then color the guy and then check the "Popup table.." again so it brings the tables to foreground.

What is this? I got so tilted and lost so much money because of this crap. And that is not even all. The Automatically accept waitlists seats is so goddamn slow. I have an I5 3570k processor with 16gb or ram and a solid state drive running my PC, why does it take TN2 4-10 seconds to click the join table button after the popup comes up? Sometimes it doesn't even notice a waitlist has popped up and so I have to click it manually, if I don't the waitlist popup will steal focus from coloring people at the tables again and the tablescanturbo hud aswell. Seriously is this a finished product? It is supposed to help me multitable but instead it makes me click everything multiple times and uncheck their options before I can do something at the table..

Hi Salats,

I'm sorry about your issues:
1. We haven't tested it with TST in a while - however, we'll test it these days and fix this issue. Please note that HUDs are special types of windows and require a special way to deal with them. We need to tweak TN2 for each of such app.
2. We will retest the stealing focus from PS as well.
3. About waitlists - it should click on it within 1 second, so we need to see what the issue is.
4. I will PM you and we'll look into your issues ASAP. If you could send us your logs at support@tableninja.com, that would be great.

Best,
John