PDA

View Full Version : Hud stats not showing for seats 5 & 6

Sirus
02-14-2011, 03:46 PM
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7893/hudstats.jpg

I've just upgraded to 1.11.06a

Downgraded to 1.1105a.

Hud now not working. Not showing after hitting relaunch hud. Started playing and hud not showing whilst playing. Restarted comp and still the problem persists. Going to upgrade to 1.1106a to see if the hud works whilst playing as I need to play.

Installed 1.1106a again, im able to play but the same problem shown in the image above is still here. Whilst playing all hud stats show for their seats - just the replayer isnt showing.

fozzy71
02-14-2011, 05:47 PM
right-click the 'replayer' name in the Table Manager and choose [x] 10 max.

Sirus
02-14-2011, 10:12 PM
where is table manager?

edit: i cant get table manager with the replayer open

Patvs
02-15-2011, 04:57 AM
On which pokersite were these hands played?

Manually open hmhud.exe = TableManager right click the replayer.
You probably have to manually change the number of seats to 9 or 10.

Sirus
02-15-2011, 11:51 AM
ipoker

If hem is open and i try and manually opeh hmhud.exe nothing happens. If i open hmhud.exe and then open hem i'm able to change the seating in the table manager setting. After I close table manager the problems comes back - help!

After i replay a single hand then close the replayer - still with table manager open - and open a new replayer window the hud is still missing. I have to manually click on table manager and change it to 10 max every time i open the replayer.

Patvs
02-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating and check your ipoker seating preferences.

Sirus
02-16-2011, 01:53 AM
They are already set to run as administrator, and im using the latest beta.

Patvs
02-16-2011, 03:52 AM
hud options--> site options--> ipoker--> change the table detect settings for 6max.

Sirus
02-16-2011, 07:17 PM
hud options--> site options--> ipoker--> change the table detect settings for 6max.

Still the same.

Patvs
02-17-2011, 04:08 AM
Which SQL version are you using?
Update it to 8.4.7 and reimport your hands into a new empty database.

Xice
02-17-2011, 07:35 AM
Hi all,
I've the same problem.
I've update HM to last version.
I'm playng on Titan (NL cash 6 max)and when I start new game the hud works fine, but when I review my hands, I can't see the Hud statiscs on 5 and 6 position.
My OS is MS Vista + last net framework (4).

Do you have any suggestions?

Kind regards
Xice

Sirus
02-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Which SQL version are you using?
Update it to 8.4.7 and reimport your hands into a new empty database.

im using 8.4 - dont know if it is 8.47.

I have another database for a different site - ftp - and the hud works fine. It seems that it is an ipoker problem.

Jerinho
02-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Same problem here with Ipoker.

fozzy71
02-17-2011, 05:25 PM
I have another database for a different site - ftp - and the hud works fine. It seems that it is an ipoker problem.

It is an ipoker issue, and this is the workaround I posted:

right-click the 'replayer' name in the Table Manager and choose [x] 10 max.

Sirus
02-17-2011, 06:27 PM
It is an ipoker issue, and this is the workaround I posted:

This only fixes it until i close the replayer. Table manager isnt launching unless i close HEM first, open hmhud.exe via program files and then start HEM

Patvs
02-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Try moving hmhud.exe to your desktop and start it from desktop.

Sirus
02-18-2011, 04:12 AM
Hi,

I moved hmhud to my desktop and nothing has changed. What are the other alternatives?

fozzy71
02-18-2011, 09:50 AM
This only fixes it until i close the replayer.

Correct, this is a known bug and that is the only workaround method for now. If you close the Replayer the Table Manager should stay open. If you pick another hand to replay you will need to choose the 10 max setting again, so I would suggest trying to queue up multiple hands to replay whenever possible.

Table manager isnt launching unless i close HEM first, open hmhud.exe via program files and then start HEM

You will need to create a shortcut to hmhud.exe and place the shortcut on your desktop so you can manually launch the Table Manager. I have the same problem on one of my 2 computers (XP), but not the other (W7).

Hi,

I moved hmhud to my desktop and nothing has changed. What are the other alternatives?

I don't suggest you move the actual hmhud.exe file, but rather leave it where it is installed and create a shortcut to launch it manually.

Sirus
02-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Correct, this is a known bug and that is the only workaround method for now. If you close the Replayer the Table Manager should stay open. If you pick another hand to replay you will need to choose the 10 max setting again, so I would suggest trying to queue up multiple hands to replay whenever possible.

You will need to create a shortcut to hmhud.exe and place the shortcut on your desktop so you can manually launch the Table Manager. I have the same problem on one of my 2 computers (XP), but not the other (W7).

I don't suggest you move the actual hmhud.exe file, but rather leave it where it is installed and create a shortcut to launch it manually.

I made a copy and left the original in the rvg software folder

netsrak
02-19-2011, 07:27 AM
That will not work, you need to create a shortcut, not a copy

Yersh
02-21-2011, 09:15 PM

I have a question, will you fix this bug? Cause workaround method is working, but it's quite annoying.

fozzy71
02-22-2011, 12:25 AM
Yes, it should be fixed already in our newest internal version. I have not yet downloaded and tested a new internal version, but plenty of us will test it before it goes public release.

Yersh
02-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Thx a lot.

Alexus82
02-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Yes, it should be fixed already in our newest internal version. I have not yet downloaded and tested a new internal version, but plenty of us will test it before it goes public release.

In version 1.11.06a it isn't fixed...hope you guys get this fixed soon.

fozzy71
02-24-2011, 12:25 PM
In version 1.11.06a it isn't fixed...hope you guys get this fixed soon.

.06a is the public release version. The internal version is .06b internal and this issue should be resolved when it is released.

Sc00by
03-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Fozzy, I have the latest internal version because you gave it me last month when I had HUD issues and I am having these same problems. If youve fixed it since then just ignore me.

EDIT - Just downloaded latest patch and working fine now, sorry.