PDA

View Full Version : Must be an easier way to see total rakeback

Flawless
11-21-2008, 05:34 AM
I have set aliases in my HEM for my name on various sites and my rakeback on the different sites as well. When viewing my graph showing rakeback it shows what my profits are with my rakeback but I have to try to hover over a certain hand # and then compare that amount with how much im up at the same hand # without rakeback to see how much i'm at. Clearly the information is in HEM if it knows enough to graph it but I don't know where to check to see how much total rakeback i've generated.

I ran a search to see if there was a way to have the stat displayed but one guy was told that they didn't know how to do it for multiple names. Is there anyway easier to check how much rakeback i've generated since clearly HEM knows this information (since it can graph it). I don't see how it can be hard to just have an actual # of how much i'm up including rakeback instead of having to hover over it with my mouse when I can't even pin point an exact hand # to use as a basis for comparison. Thanks.

Al1
11-21-2008, 05:45 AM
I have set aliases in my HEM for my name on various sites and my rakeback on the different sites as well. When viewing my graph showing rakeback it shows what my profits are with my rakeback but I have to try to hover over a certain hand # and then compare that amount with how much im up at the same hand # without rakeback to see how much i'm at. Clearly the information is in HEM if it knows enough to graph it but I don't know where to check to see how much total rakeback i've generated.

I ran a search to see if there was a way to have the stat displayed but one guy was told that they didn't know how to do it for multiple names. Is there anyway easier to check how much rakeback i've generated since clearly HEM knows this information (since it can graph it). I don't see how it can be hard to just have an actual # of how much i'm up including rakeback instead of having to hover over it with my mouse when I can't even pin point an exact hand # to use as a basis for comparison. Thanks.

Take a look at this thread:
http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=2912

Flawless
11-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Yeah that was the thread I was referring to having seen in my post. This was posted:

"Actually im sure its possible by ading a where username = x or something similar to the query but unfortunately i dont know enough abou this yet although a report wizard is coming soon which should make these sort of queries much easier."

So does that mean as of right now there's no way to find out your total rakeback?

morny
11-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Well this was just a custom stat created to workout rakeback, like i mentioned in the other thread youd need to edit it if you use an alias and have different rakeback %, if youve the one rakeback across all aliases then it will work otherwise its not possible. Theres a request custom stats thread if you want to add it this though or suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Al1
11-21-2008, 11:13 AM
Yeah that was the thread I was referring to having seen in my post. This was posted:

"Actually im sure its possible by ading a where username = x or something similar to the query but unfortunately i dont know enough abou this yet although a report wizard is coming soon which should make these sort of queries much easier."

So does that mean as of right now there's no way to find out your total rakeback?

Is that not what you are searching? See attachement?

Flawless
11-22-2008, 06:04 AM
Well this was just a custom stat created to workout rakeback, like i mentioned in the other thread youd need to edit it if you use an alias and have different rakeback %, if youve the one rakeback across all aliases then it will work otherwise its not possible. Theres a request custom stats thread if you want to add it this though or suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

yeah I have different %'s for different accounts/aliases but since it seems to compute when looking at my graph with rakeback included I thought there might be away to just see that amount given to me since as of right now I can figure it out by just looking at the diff in graph w/ rakeback and the one without it to see what it's at.