PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem playing tourneys in FullTiltPoker.

noob3r
09-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Hello guys,

The HUD simply doesnt work.

The language of the software is english, HH is saved, etc.

Would be awesome if you tell me how to solve that problem.

Thanks.

Patvs
09-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_05Aug2013.exe

noob3r
09-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_05Aug2013.exe

Will try this!

Thanks!

noob3r
09-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Will try this!

Thanks!

Still there is tournys where the HUD doesnt appear at all. Like the FTOPS series at the moment.

I had that problem at a 26$ regular tourney yesterday.

Its kinda annoying.

andyfoth
09-15-2013, 11:23 AM
I have extactly the same problem. Did the upgrade above and now it sees teh tables as FTOPS (it wasn't before). Its is now importing hands which it was showing as incomplete before. But no HUD :(

andyfoth
09-15-2013, 11:27 AM
I'm on windows 8 so don't know if that is important

noob3r
09-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Yea, I noticed that too. Atleast now I got my tourneys as completed. Befor the update like half of my session was incompleted tourneys which was strange.

andyfoth
09-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Yea, I noticed that too. Atleast now I got my tourneys as completed. Befor the update like half of my session was incompleted tourneys which was strange.

I launched active player window. Seems like a good temp fix

noob3r
09-15-2013, 12:12 PM
I launched active player window. Seems like a good temp fix

How do I do that?

andyfoth
09-15-2013, 12:14 PM
hud options> launch active player details window

andyfoth
09-15-2013, 12:27 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/406901-hud-isnt-working-ft-8.html

We are working on a fix for HM1 but there is no ETA as the same code used to fix it in HM2 won't work in HM1. If you want to use HM2 while we are working on a fix for HM1 please email sales@holdemmanager.com with your forum name and a link to this thread and tell them that Fozzy said to issue you a 60 day HM2 trial. Hopefully that will be enough time for the developers to get this fixed in HM1 but I really can't be certain at this point.

is this 60 day offer still open. The only reason I haven't upgraded is that I am not sure my laptop will be quick enough to run HEM2. I have quad AMD and 8mg ram. Nothing special

fozzy71
09-15-2013, 12:52 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/406901-hud-isnt-working-ft-8.html

is this 60 day offer still open. The only reason I haven't upgraded is that I am not sure my laptop will be quick enough to run HEM2. I have quad AMD and 8mg ram. Nothing special

Yes, the developers are working on a fix for this issue in HM1 but I don't have an ETA for if/when it will be resolved yet. Hopefully we can get it fixed before the HM1 End Of Life date is set but I can't be sure at this point.

I have issued you a 60 day trial extension code. You will receive the code in a separate email. Please activate the software using the code in the email ASAP as it goes into effect immediately.

noob3r
09-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Yes, the developers are working on a fix for this issue in HM1 but I don't have an ETA for if/when it will be resolved yet. Hopefully we can get it fixed before the HM1 End Of Life date is set but I can't be sure at this point.

I have issued you a 60 day trial extension code. You will receive the code in a separate email. Please activate the software using the code in the email ASAP as it goes into effect immediately.

So It means, that we, the HEM1 users, are pretty f***ed up playing in FTP at the moment? Q_Q

fozzy71
09-15-2013, 01:03 PM
So It means, that we, the HEM1 users, are pretty f***ed up playing in FTP at the moment? Q_Q

As quoted above:

We are working on a fix for HM1 but there is no ETA as the same code used to fix it in HM2 won't work in HM1. If you want to use HM2 while we are working on a fix for HM1 please email sales@holdemmanager.com with your forum name and a link to this thread and tell them that Fozzy said to issue you a 60 day HM2 trial. Hopefully that will be enough time for the developers to get this fixed in HM1 but I really can't be certain at this point.

andyfoth
09-15-2013, 01:21 PM
As quoted above:

Thanks

patizzie
09-15-2013, 07:34 PM

Thank you

Psi0Nic
09-16-2013, 10:31 AM
This problem occures since way more than 60 days now. Tried dozen of these updates...nothing helped (except the Rush HUD - but which is still lagging behind; same at PS-Zoom) and I'm getting tired of it. HUD's still missing at FTP MultipleEntry and ReEntry MTT's. I would temporary upgade to HM2, if this really fixes this problem. But what happens in 60 days, when the trial expires?! Downgrade to HM1 again with the same problem and then what?! If I would've taken this trial offer about half a year ago it would've expired already. It's been 9 month now with the same issues and sadly it seems like it would take at least another 9 month till it's solved, if at all! That can't be! Sry no offense, but when will this finally be fixed? I'm sure you guys are (hopefully) working on it, but c'mon if this a way to convince people to buy HM2, it's just sad! You are selling a product to customers and just because there's a new version of it, you can't just neglect the support of the old one. Seems like! That's not fair for the HM1 customers!
For a pretty long time now I'm not really happy with HEM anymore and thinking about switching to another provider. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. This is no good promotion for HEM!
Didn't want to sound rude but I'm getting really displeased by now.
Help us please!

morny
09-16-2013, 12:13 PM
I am very sorry about this and i discussed this with our lead developer today who will be working on this this week. In the meantime we will continue to offer free trials for HM2, if you have a trial that is close to expired we will extend that trial, just contact us at and refer to this thread.