PDA

View Full Version : Tourney HUD filters skewing stats

bigt439
09-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Hi,

I just switched computers, transferred my database and my HUD/popup config. I thought I had everything working properly, but when I turned on my tourney HUD filters for # of bb's it seemed to "break" the HUD. I went into the active player window and noticed something peculiar:

For a reg that I had 1.1K hands on everything looked correct (he was playing 21/17) for the default 1-81+ bb stack. However, when I changed it to 2-81+ bb stack, it cut the # of hands down to ~275 and now had him playing 91/75 (vpip/pfr), which is obviously not the case. This did not seem to skew his postflop stats.

Clearly HM1 is having trouble reading his stack size, but I do not understand why. When I turn on the tourney HUD filters it skews everyones stats in a similair way (everyone is SUPER aggro). I actually copied my settings directly from my old comp just to make sure I hadn't accidentally changed something, but everything seems to be set up the same way and the hh's were taken directly from my old HM archive so I don't understand why this is a problem on the new comp. I am running HM 1.13.02 on Windows 7 and have set the .exe files to run by admin and all that jazz.

Please let me know if you can help. I am so close to finished setting up this database and I would just really like it to be done. Thanks!

EDIT: To be clear, if I turned off the tourney HUD filters everything would be fine. This reg's correct stats would show up for all 1.1K hands. However, I really like the tourney HUD filter for bb and want to use it and that's where the problem is.

Patvs
09-10-2013, 06:31 PM
This is a known bug.
Don't use the stacksize filter.

I've added your email address to the bug ticket HMONE-155, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

bigt439
09-10-2013, 06:40 PM
This is a known bug.
Don't use the stacksize filter.

I've added your email address to the bug ticket HMONE-155, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

I hate computers so much I want to cry.

Thanks anyways.

So to be clear, if I go back to HEM 1.12.xx I won't be able to have a Zoom HUD, but if I use 1.13 I can't use the tourney HUD filter. Naturally I am a tourney/Zoom pro. Any way around this?

I guess I'll now have to figure out how to load my popups into HEM2 and use that.

Patvs
09-10-2013, 09:24 PM
You'd have to go back to an ancient version of HM1, so it's not really recommended.

Either use the latest build of HM1 and NOT use the stacksize filter... or use HM2.