PDA

View Full Version : Differente sizes PF in different parts of the screen.

Zescaleira
09-09-2013, 09:47 AM
HI,

I play tilled and in the right para of the screen the size pre flop ara different from the left side.

For instance on the right tables the raise pré flop are being added 1 bb and on the left side is working perfect.

One other issue is when o do click in one table it hides and send me to the table that needs action.

Is there anu thing tha coul help in my configurations?

Another issues is the use of the torunament shark i messes around with TN2.

Regards,

sideshow
09-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Hi,

Are you using table under the mouse or are you using Table in foreground? Tournament shark does cause issues with TN2 and we have written a ticket up about this the issue is it messes with the cycling of tables is this the same that happens for you?

Can you send a screenshot of the preset bets issue please and a screenshot of your preset bets tab.

Zescaleira
09-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Hi,

Are you using table under the mouse or are you using Table in foreground? Tournament shark does cause issues with TN2 and we have written a ticket up about this the issue is it messes with the cycling of tables is this the same that happens for you?

Can you send a screenshot of the preset bets issue please and a screenshot of your preset bets tab.

I am using table in foreground.

About the preset bet i just use always with "2bb + 1 * Limper", in the hotkeys betting i do have a more 4 different bets but none of them are 3.5bb pre flop. This is the main error.

if there is the need to post the bets let me know.

Regards

sideshow
09-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Hi,

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name also Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)