PDA

View Full Version : HUD won't pop up

ITiltUrMom
02-14-2011, 11:26 AM
I'm playing at pokerhills and the HUD works fine in cash games and most of the tournaments BUT it seems if the tournament has the word "guaranteed" in it the HUD won't pop up and doesn't work. How can I fix this? since I like to play lots of those guranteed tourney's this rather much sucks.

Patvs
02-15-2011, 05:34 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you force the HUD on using TableFinder on those guaranteed tables?: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

ITiltUrMom
02-24-2011, 04:39 PM
The information provided above worked fine until today when pokerhills updated. Now I can't see any stats in any tournaments and HUD only works in cash games and now has a weird really bugging frame around the stats. How can I fix this and get HUD back to work in tournaments?

Patvs
02-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Which pokernetwork is Pokerhill?

Its lobby language is in English?

ITiltUrMom
02-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Poker Hills belongs to the Entraction Poker Network, operated by Entraction Holding AB. It is one of 26 online gaming sites owned by Entraction Operation Ltd. The site's primary language is English.

Patvs
02-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Are these special type of tournaments?
Are you multitabling tournaments? Is TableManager (when using TableFinder) able to detect each table separately? (each has a unique table number?)

Can you post a screenshot of a table + TableManager from your computer.

ITiltUrMom
02-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Not all of the tournaments I play are special (not sure what you mean exactly by that though). I play freezeout, rebuy and tourny's called wild west and sometimes I multitable. In none of these does the HUD work anymore. Even when I clearly see that HEM is importing hands the tablefinder now gives me this error: "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some". I noticed that I'm getting an import error as you can see in the screenshot. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://img64.imageshack.us/i/screenshotag.jpg/) (you have to click the magnifying glass)

Patvs
02-27-2011, 05:39 PM
It has to successfully import 1 hand first.

But it imported your tourney hand as error?

ITiltUrMom
02-28-2011, 01:38 PM
yes..? HUD still works fine in cash games but all imported files from tournaments comes as an error

Tobagovski
02-28-2011, 01:44 PM
This is the issue also on m8 poker, which is also a member of entraction network. HUD stopped working since last update, HH is saved normally...and hands are imported without any errors...
Before the update i could force the hud with table finder, that doesn't do the trick now. If you need anything to look into this matter (HH from before and after ,...) let me know.

Thanks!

Best regards,
-d

Tobagovski
02-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Sorry!!! My bad, OP is right, all hands from tournaments have errors when imported...

br, -d

LooK
02-28-2011, 06:16 PM
I think there must be a cause to all of that, because it happened to me also that HUD SUDDENLY stopped working for tournaments only...(M8poker - entraction network). I believe that problem exists since their client has been upgraded. I am experiencing the same problems as others in this topic. Table is not seen in table finder anymore (even afer many many hands...), but table manager recognizes it.
Could holdem manager support take a look into this matter asap?

Thank you!

Patvs
02-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Can you email us a recent handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

LooK
03-01-2011, 01:29 AM
Done.

ITiltUrMom
03-04-2011, 01:28 PM
any news on the matter?

Patvs
03-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06b%20Internal-1.exe

I'm not sure it's already fixed in this internal update. If not, it'll will in the next official update.

Tobagovski
03-05-2011, 05:41 AM
nope, this update doesn't help...still errors in importing hands..

LooK
03-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Are there any news on this problem? HUD is not working in newest version of HEM...is there some fix we can hope for in next update?

Patvs
03-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Entraction changed something in their handhistory formatting. We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

ITiltUrMom
03-24-2011, 11:57 AM
It's been over a month now and still no fix?

Patvs
03-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06c_Internal.exe

NO HUD issue only happens for you with "guaranteed" tournaments?
TableFinder can't force the HUD on those tables??

Try the table finder again - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

ITiltUrMom
03-25-2011, 02:41 PM
I updated and the HUD automatically pops up now, so thanks for that! :D
There is one problem now though, the hands from tournaments are imported as cash game hands so my cash game graph is getting messed up. Any idea on how I can fix that?

Patvs
03-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Try reimporting the hands in a new database.

Do you play both tournies and cashgames... or are you primarily a tourney player?

ITiltUrMom
03-26-2011, 11:17 AM
I play more cash game then tournaments but I still mix it up like 70%cg/30% tourney's.
How do I reimport hands to a new database?

Patvs
03-26-2011, 11:24 AM
Run a import from folder on your archive folder C:/HMArchive in a new database.

"hands from tournaments are imported as cash game hands": can you also email us a handhistory file containing tournament hands to support@holdemmanager.com

Forseti
04-01-2011, 02:55 PM
I have this same problem also...now tournament chips are going to the cash stats. So did reimporting fix the problem?

netsrak
04-02-2011, 05:51 AM
I just found a Bug for Entraction HU tourneys imported as cash games. So this isn't fixed yet.