PDA

View Full Version : License doesn't work anymore

SaynotoKlaus
09-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Yesterday HM worked just fine , but today when i started it , it was unregistered. I couldn't register it , so i had to reinstall it and make the LicDebug file. Then i finally got to registration screen where i can enter my key and name , but after 2 minutes of loading i got the error "a valid license could not be obtained for Holdem Manager".

fozzy71
09-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Yesterday HM worked just fine , but today when i started it , it was unregistered. I couldn't register it , so i had to reinstall it and make the LicDebug file. Then i finally got to registration screen where i can enter my key and name , but after 2 minutes of loading i got the error "a valid license could not be obtained for Holdem Manager".

I have reset your serial code (XXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX) so please try entering it again.

The same code can be used on 2 pc's at once and can be reset as often as needed.

Please try using our site to register your current/new license. If your code isn't there already you can upload it manually and then reset the code whenever necessary.

https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/login.php

If you continue to have problems, try all the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can%27t+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

Please zip and email the log, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

SaynotoKlaus
09-09-2013, 08:32 AM
This time i got a message to update my license , i did and now it works.

fozzy71
09-09-2013, 01:21 PM
This time i got a message to update my license , i did and now it works.

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.