PDA

View Full Version : HM1 Hyper Turbos EV

alexplios
09-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Can somebody plz tell me if HM1 is calqulating luck adjusted winnings in hyper turbos stt corect? Ty

fozzy71
09-08-2013, 02:54 PM
No, it is likely not calculating it correctly and may not be calculating it at all depending on the games/stakes you are playing. This has been resolved in HM2 but I am not sure if/when it might fixed for HM1 since we only address critical problems in HM1 since the release of HM2 (like HUD not working, hands not importing, etc) and EV calculations are not considered a critical problem that stops you from being able to use the program while playing.

Please see this FAQ if you want to upgrade your HM1 code to a HM2 code so you can have properly calculate EV figures - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1721/HM2%7B47%7DOM2+Price+and+Upgrade+Policy

alexplios
09-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Ty, i have HM2 also but i cant 24 table those hypers without laggying my system, HM1 is lighter runs fast and smooth :cool:

fozzy71
09-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Ty, i have HM2 also but i cant 24 table those hypers without laggying my system, HM1 is lighter runs fast and smooth :cool:

In that case I would play with HM1 for using the HUD while mass-tabling then import the hands to HM2 after the session using the Manual Hand Import > C:\HMArchive to check your EV/results