PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja 2 issues for v2.2.51.0

BlueLaser
09-07-2013, 12:22 AM
With the latest version of Table Ninja 2 I'm having several issues:

1) The full tilt time bank never gets clicked (this is not new for me, it's never worked on TN2 for me)
2) Although the mouse scrolling speed is improved on Stars for me vs the last 2 versions, it is still not as responsive at it was in TN2 versions prior to that
3) TN2 becomes unresponsive for me usually at least once an hour. Closing the program and restarting it seems to fix it until the next crash. This is an improvement over it crashing and rendering all left mouse button clicks ineffective, but still annoying.

Are any or all of these known issues?

This is using Windows 7. I can give more system details if you let me know what information would be helpful specifically.

sideshow
09-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Hi BlueLaser

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with TN2 and we hope to get these resolved as quickly as possible.

1) What games are you playing? Cash, tournament or does this happen on all games? Does it not click at all or there is a delay before clicking it?

2) For this can you please go to Hotkeys > Actions > assign a hotkey to Problems encountered
Then reproduce the mouse scroll issue and then when the issue occurs press the Problem hotkey this way we will know exactly when the issue occurred. Then send us your log file, and we will work on improving the speed of this.

3) When you say it becomes unresponsive do you get any error message or it just freezes up on you? What Anti virus are you using? Have you got UAC disabled and running TN2 as admin? Can you please reproduce the issue then again press the problem hotkey as soon as you get the issue. If it is not possible to do anything when this happens then close TN2 and reopen then straight away go to the setup tab > send logs to TN2. Please let us know the time the issue occurred and we will look into this right away.

Can you also inform us how many tables you play when this happens and also are you just playing on FTP or you are using PS also.

Please send all information to support@tableninja.com and a link to this thread along with your forum name.

BlueLaser
11-15-2013, 04:05 PM
Sorry I never got back to you on this. I am pleased to say that most of these issues have been resolved for me, although every hours or so TN2 becomes unresponsive and requires a restart.

I have a Logitech N305 number keypad and was wondering if there had been any progress made in recognizing those keystrokes as being distinct from the regular number keys on the keyboard?

sideshow
11-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Hi,

In regards to the issue with TN2 becoming non responsive,

- are you running as admin
- have you UAC disabled
- Are you running any other programs other than TN2 + Poker client?
- What version of TN2 are you currently using?

In regards to the Numpad this should work what is happening? Is it that they don't work at all? Or TN2 just doesn't recognize it?

BlueLaser
11-17-2013, 04:18 AM
I'm running all the relevant programs as admin with UAC disabled using the most current version of TN2 with nothing else running (windows 7, 16 GB ram).

For the number pad, TN2 recognizes it, but does not differentiate between keys on the numpad vs keys on the top row of the keyboard. For example using AHK keybindings, pressing 1 on the separate number pad would register as NumPad1, however TN2 does not seem to work the same way for me. I seem to remember seeing a post about this previously in the forum, but it doesn't seem like anything's been done about it.

sideshow
11-17-2013, 06:13 AM
Hi,

1) Please reproduce the issue where TN2 stops working, note the time then send us your log file along with the time the issue happened

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

2) I see now what you mean, this is still a known issue, the latest ticket on this is HM-7338 if you wish to be notified of when this is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7338 is resolved.